HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums
YSR & todays Christian Reddy rajas
India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: while the Hindu scriptural Bhagavad Gita (Ghantasala tape) is played before the ritual of a Christian burial. The rumor mill has gone around that the surviving families will receive compensation of one lakh rupees each. One heart attack victim, who was reported to have died while watching the TV news in his home, was found to have no TV after all. How much can you trust the TV news or their numbers these days anyway? .....read more in: YSR & todays Christian Reddy rajas

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 22 Comments     
   1 comments were deleted because of unacceptable language or unacceptable user name...

These comments are about: YSR & todays Christian Reddy rajas

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            
24 g kapuria on Feb-14 :

KR..I wish you the best. Hindus must cling to moral high ground. I hope you are able to make the case that Hinduism is the best religion there is.
23 Krishna Raj on Feb-14 :

Friends !

I have decided to take-up the activity of cleansing " Christian Converts" by YSR. To spread the divine faith of Hinduism ( based on Bhagavad Gita. Fortunately, after YSRs death a large number of SC/ ST are very fast " recovering" to Hinduism. Also, doubling the effect is efforts by VHP, Art of Living etc

Any monotheistic faith in India will ONLY DESTROY Indian social fabric. The solution lies in ground- level awareness. The message has to connect to lower sections. I have prepared all the RIGHT materials and my mindset to take this challenge in AP. Below three steps will be my focus:
1. Highlighting the brilliance of " Gita" : one Supreme Power, many ways to reach it!
I wish through the light on how Xtianity has destroyed any country or culture it has taken over. Emphasize on dictatorial slavery in BIBLE. The largest crimes against humanity are born out of Xtianity - Racism, colonialization etc
2. Use local support of temples and people to take Dalits and others to be accepted by all.
This will give the SECURITY which converts yawn for ( I request we as modern Hindus! have to work towards destruction of caste system by birth). By " Gita" there is no caste by BIRTH....it"s by KARMA.
3. Target 10000. Expose all local churches in the area chosen ( their criminal records of funding from govt?! diversion of TTD funds) to inform local Hindus to take action.

My activities WILL NOT start till 2014 Lok Sabha elections. ( simple: till then Sonia and Jagan sponsored Xtian laws will be in force). I wish BJP stands by its policy of Anti- Conversion Laws, hopefully they charge sheet Jagan and Sonia once they come to power with existing proof of conversion. A realistic estimate of Xtian conversions is actually ONLY 5.8 percent in AP.

I need support from any of you ( either in AP or some other place). Contact me on " krish.rajud@ gmail.com".

22 Nikhil Reddy on May-31 :

Well said anna..
21 Suresh Reddy on May-31 :

Kishan Reddy,AP BJP president is a simple,non-controversial man who can be a great leader as well as administrator.Give him a chance and Andhra will transform!Nagam Janardhan Reddy,Raja Singh,Ale Narendra"s son & Marri Janardhan Reddy joining BJP is a good thing.We need Narendra Modi as PM.
20 Nikhil Reddy on May-31 :

That"s very true,Suresh anna.U have just put here what we have been discussing from morning!Hindus need to unite!
19 Nikhil Reddy on May-31 :

That"s very true,Suresh anna.U have just put here what we have been discussing from morning!Hindus need to unite!
18 Suresh Reddy on May-31 :

Om Namah Shivaya! Y Samuel Reddy(YSR) or Chandra Babu Naidu are no leaders.They looted and deceived people!That"s no quality of a leader,forget being a great one!We have to groom great leaders.Nurture them from childhood.Make them follow the Dharma!Only then they will be great leaders!Sanatana Dharma (Hinduism) needs to be protected from islam & Christian conversions or else we r doomed. Hindus unite!Reddy"s in AP shud take the lead in uniting hindus!
17 Nikhil Reddy on May-31 :

Not just Reddy"s but christian conversions have affected every caste and region.Christian YSR Fake Reddy is a crook.Chandra babu naidu & YSR families looted the state.Reddy"s were staunch hindus and shud be stauch hindus.They fought the muslim invaders and it"s time to protect the hindu dharma again!Stop licking Antonio Maino"s feet and support BJP.AP needs to revive it"s hindu culture!Christian Reddy"s convert back to hinduism or perish!Hoping the present generation will revive hinduism all over the state & country coz it"s the need of the hour!
15 Surya Chandra on Mar-09 :

Feedback sent to Author: YSR-and-present-generation-of-the-Reddy-rajas

Rao Jee YSR is Christian Lord Venkateswara was god for all including YSR .If he died why you link with Hindu Dharma . YSR had fudal mantality after all he is a polytical person . if a person thinks I am great then count down will begin . Thats all.
13 Power of Rudra on Jan-01 :

Never make Lord Shiva angry!!! you will be reduced to ashes !!! OM NAMAH SHIVAY!!! We are coming to clean Andhra !!! VHP
12 Anup on Nov-03 :

In Andhra Pradesh
1. Minority Welfare ( In India, minority means people who follow imported Abrahamic religions like Christianity or Islam ) pays Rs.1500.00 per Muslim and Christian couples when they get married.
2.100% tution fees for minorities in professional colleges for engineering, medicine, MBA, MCA, B.ed dental etc. are paid by the Andhra government.
3. There ar 5 percent reservation of Muslims in non-minority colleges.
4. Govt. grants to AP Urdu academy goes up every year, current year it is 14 crores of rupees. By comparison, Sanskrit Academy gets Rs. 5 lakhs!
5. There is subsidy of Rs. 20,000.00 for every Christian pilgrim.
Who votes this government to power? Hindus of course !
11 Mohan on Oct-24 :

Common Sense,

did you read the posts and see the
pseudo-secular aka x-tian evangelist crap being
lumped in India ?

YSR and his family have no business to
interfere in any aspects of Lord Vishnu"s temple
at 7 hills of Tirumala. A non-catholic cannot
run Vatican or Mecca etc. And issuing pilgrimage sops
to x-Tians and Muslims and none to Hindus & Buddhists & Jains
is unpardonable.
10 common sense on Oct-24 :

One reaps what one sows, so says the Dharma. Why blame secus for the ills "Hindus" are facing?

If every thing that happens in this universe is God"s will, why, then, blame me, so says an Urdu poet!
9 Truth Speaks on Oct-21 :

Y Samuel Reddy"s death is a warning from Lord Venkateswara to all demon like Dharma Vinashaks. Lord Venkateswara is very powerful Kaliyug god and nobody should mess with him. Samuel played with fire of wrath of Lord Venkateswara by saying "Only five hills belong to Tirupati Venkateswara" - meaning other two hills are up for grabs for Evangelists and Churches. No wonder Samuel had a terrible and horrible death on Rudra Konda (mountain of Lord Shiva, best friend of Lord Venkateswara).
8 Dr. TRN Rao on Oct-21 :

AKR garu, You raised questions about NTR and Chandra Babu Naidu. I agree with you that Naidu played opportunistic dirty policies to come to power. But one thing, they have not tried to harm or destroy Hindu Dharma. They followed flawed secularism, the brand popular with Congress minority appeasement. I have questioned NTR and Chandra Bubu Naidu (I called him Chandar Babar Naidu) and wrote a few times against them to Rediff.com. What YSR did is taking this brand to greater heights of wretchedness. He had instituted, Jerusalem and Vatican pilgrimages to Christians, why not Tirupathi, Kashi, Rameswaram to Hindus? There are poor Hindus; does he not know that? A demand has been made by Hindus, but YSR and Empress Sonia will never have it, as long as they have one drop of secularist blood in them. That is the secularism your Reddyism is promoting. Just one percent each year of the wealth of YSR family can do wonders. It can house and feed all the thousands of beggars that squarm the char-rastas in Hyd"d and other cities in AP. It is quite fashionable to call someone like me a Hindu fanatic, Hindu fundi, and anti-national and so on. I stand for equal rights and fair treatment of all religions and castes. I WILL FIGHT FOR HINDU RIGHTS AND FOR THAT MATTER FOR RIGHTS OF ALL RELIGIONS AS LONG AS THEY ARE NOT TRYING TO DESTROY HINDU DHARMA.
Hindu temples should be managed by Hindus, not by (corrupt anti-Hindu) politicians. Why not Reddys like you, sir, take this slogan and fight for it. Reddys will earn the esteem and pride the Reddy rajas once enjoyed.

7 Dr. TRN Rao on Oct-21 :

AKR Reddy garu, You are mistaking me. I have always been very great admirer of Reddys, particularly of Reddy Raja dynasty, many great scholars and authors, and their contributions to dharma and samskriti. The present generation is just the opposite. 1. Why should a Chistian Karunakara Reddy, a corrupt politician, be appointed as TTD Chairman by YSR? 2. Why should YSR try to declare that only two hills belong to Lord Venkateswara not the seven hills? 3. In this democracy (or gang-lordism), YSR and family has acquired a financial empire of worth about Rs.78,000 crores (US $16 billion) in just five years. It took several generations for Tatas and Birlas and DMK and ADMK politicos to build such empires. With that kind of loot (wealth), any election can be bought in any state.
Why should non-Hindu Christians control Hindu devastanams, except to humiliate and demoralize Hindus? If Reddys keep supporting Christian Reddys who are destroying dharma, Reddyism will go down in history as destroyers of Hindu dharma in AP. Any amount of ill-earned wealth and bogus propaganda can cover this Reddyism, secularist jingoism of AP variety.
6 Jai on Oct-20 :

AKR, the islamic & xtian blood got mixed pre-inquisition and look what they did to other religions in the New World,Phillipine,Goa, Antigua etc etc , maybe your forfathers got same treatment.Please learn to live & let live.Your dollars are of no use in not so far future.
5 g kapuria on Oct-20 :

AKR..Is stealing Tirupati temple money an example of "great leadership"?
3 g kapuria on Oct-19 :

Christians have managed to rise to power in India, Sri Lanka and Nepal. And it is easy to see that they have not been good to Hindus.
2 U. Narayana Das on Oct-10 :

Feedback sent to Author: YSR-and-present-generation-of-the-Reddy-rajas

Dear Sir,

After reading some of your articles, I believe that the following post might interest you:

http://www.blogs.ivarta.com/MF-Hussain-Artistic-Freedom-Social-Responsibility/blog-282.htm

Sincerely,
U.Narayana Das

More Comment Pages: 1 2

YSR & todays Christian Reddy rajas - Thread over 

Current Threads

Colourful Eddy at 15:09 Today : An [hour] with a Prostitute! [51 comments]

What was her rate per hour?
 Other comments on this post
 Suraj at 03:49 Today : Feedback sent to Author: An-[hour]-with-a-Prostitute!

Is it true??? Seriously??
 Thanos on Sep-16 : Do you think that people who are reading this article are fool, that they will believe in this your fairy tale story. Well grow up man
 Harry potter on Sep-06 : Feedback sent to Author: An-[hour]-with-a-Prostitute!

Not one word of this is true.
Stop lying.
Write something meaningful.

RaymondAvaix on Jun-13 : Islamic Fanaticism, No Economic Backw.. [22 comments]

Feedback sent to Author: J

?»?Indian Airlines Booking Now Goes Online

Indian airlines have become the choice of each person who wants to travel to national or international level. The experience is very memorable with numerous services and facilities to its customers. Ticket reservation for Indian Airlines is now easy due to the e....
 aladjihassan on Jun-05 : we sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Ch....
 JasonBed on May-26 : Feedback sent to Author: J

?????????? ???????????? ???? - ?????????, ???? ????????? ????????? ? ??????????!
?? ???????? ????????? ?????????? ???????? ???????, ????????????? ???????? ???????????? ? ????????? ???!
????? ?????????? ??....
 Shawnjeawn on May-25 : Feedback sent to Author: J

Christmas Piano
Christmas Background Music
Perfect instrumental background music for romantic and sentimental films, presenting your business, new products or your company in general with an optimistic an....
annielewis on Jun-12 : 1200 Comments: Open letter to Mr.SRK [12 comments]

sdffffff
 BLACK MONEY CLEANING on Jun-10 : BLACK MONEY CLEANING WITH SSD SOLUTION CHEMICALS
WE OFFER SERVICE
WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FOR cleaning BLACK
DOLLARS CURRENCIES.I hereby use this media to inform you, that our
company can clean out black def....
 aladjihassan on Jun-05 : we sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Ch....
parth on Jun-12 : Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK) [1247 comments]

Hi srk
 Ajili on Jan-31 : DatingInPunjab.com ~ only for Indians
 srk on Jan-08 : The comments by SRK are so cheap which revels his inner heart that he never loved his country. Such type of people have no right to leave in india and even many Indians are such fools that we go and spend money watching his pictures and making them m....
 Sarah.saigak on Sep-20 : I love you
aladjihassan on Jun-05 : A prayer for Narendra Modi [24 comments]

we sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Chemical is 100 pure. We clean all currencies like the Euro, USD, GBP and many other currencies. Anti~....
 Pushan Roy on Apr-11 : Flowers are the most stunning items which are occasionally presented on every occasion to make the people happy. Florists are the people who deal with the flowers and discover new floral designs which attract more people towards this. The cities like....
 Hospisoft on Jan-03 : Thanks to share your great article ..very nice..
 Expresscare on Dec-23 : Thanks to share with us your information.. It will make togetherness among the people through the online shopping sites. but modi is a great....such a great article I am sharing your article,...
aladjihassan on Jun-05 : Won"t Settle for Slogans Like "Indians for Indi.. [3 comments]

we sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Chemical is 100 pure. We clean all currencies like the Euro, USD, GBP and many other currencies. Anti~....
 Dr. Thomas Franklin on May-29 : Do you want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don"t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount of $409,000.00 USD, for your Kidney.....

Comments (till the day of this story)
cakenchocolates1 on Feb-07 : NYT corrects Modi editorial blunders [9 comments]

More people now-a-days prefer online shopping over conventional shopping. An e-commerce facility has opened a new pathway through different online stores online stores. These kinds of online transactions are very safe, secure and confidential. Deliver Chocolates online worldwide and spread unlimited love and affection.
030201kishankb on Apr-22 : Maya and Lila: Origin of Universe [6 comments]

Life can be reduced to a 20 watt fountain of energy.

Has anyone of you heard of or read the book called Biocentrism?

Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness are the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe by Robert Lanza, Bob Berman

http://www.robertlanzabiocentrism.com/life-is-forever/

A brief des....
Rajkumar Gupta on Mar-29 : Osho - The Exaggerated Soul [2 comments]

Avalet Technology is an Indian manufacturer of various range of Access Control, CCTV Camera, Time Attendance, Metal Detector and All Type of Security products. From design and manufacture to maintenance and support, Avalet Technology provides a total solution to meet the unique needs of today"s organizations.

Mo on Jul-03 : The Two Stages of Devotion [1 comments]

Nice article. Thanks Nitin.
Mo on Jul-03 : The Two Ways of Performing Action [1 comments]

Nice article.
John on Aug-29 : Why minority reservations in secular nation? [6 comments]

Does minority quota reservations make any sense, the way it has been implemented, even for a temporary time? People, who are economically disadvantaged (regardless of caste, religious following) need help until they are brought up and then it must stop afterwords. However, quota should never qualify, if basic qualification do not meet. Example: Giv....
hindu on Jan-21 : Time to Modi-fy India [2 comments]

DA well said . Hope the ignorant and head buried in sand type people understand .
asit guin on Sep-22 : What has India learned from 1962 [4 comments]

China is India"s natural neighbor. In 1962, some unwanted incidents occurred in India-china border, which could have been avoided by proper diplomatic intelligence. However, in 1965, when Indian army reached Lahore, an important city of Pakistan, India-china border remained peaceful. In 1971, when Indian army reached Dhaka, the then capital of East....
Mark on Mar-03 : The Dream of Vishnu: Nothingness? [1 comments]

This is good article for the people who like to take it to the extreme who think god will everyone and therefore like to sit like lazy or for those who think that every thing is unreal and thereffore there acts are also unreal, therefore sit in one place and smoke marjuana. Great article btw..
S.Ghosh on Feb-23 : Kashmiri Pandits: A Forsaken Minority [7 comments]

Hindus fought always for hundreds of years. Persians were defeated within 10 years. But Muslims were stopped in Afghanistan and West pakistan in 7th century, and were driven back by Deva Pal of Pal synasty beyond Afghanistan in 8th century. In 9th century Mahmood invaded but could not go beyond Mathura and had to go back. In 11th century Gauris inv....

YSR & todays Christian Reddy rajas
India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory
Terms of Service | Join mailing list