HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums
Vande Matharam not for PM functions?
India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: It is now very clear that the singing of the National Anthem will be officially avoided at all Government of India functions in which our Prime Minister is going to participate. Our Prime Minister had recently gone to Thiruvananthapuram to participate in the inaugural session of the 97th Indian Science Congress. The local organisers had planned and rehearsed the National Anthem for the Science Congress. However, the Government of India officials who had come to review security and other arrangem.....read more in: Vande Matharam not for PM functions?

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 18 Comments     
   1 comments were deleted because of unacceptable language or unacceptable user name...

These comments are about: Vande Matharam not for PM functions?

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            
17 Chnadrakant Upadhyay on Mar-15 :

The reason given by the officials that people disrespect the National Enthem is simply foolish as far as the occasion is concerned, this was a function of Indian Science Congress where only and only highly literate and disciplined people were to attend it. It is an insult to the natinalism of these elites. An uproar from them should have come. As narratted this is an act of insult to the National Enthem and as such to the Constitution is there no Senior advocate who may move the Hon. Supreme Court against Shashi Tharur. I feel the author should not have prefixed Hon. before Shashi Tharur because one who is not honouring the constitution can not be termed Honourable. Such matters should be given as much publicity as possible so that the general public may know the real face of the so called leaders they have chosen to represent them and if these are our leaders the ultimate blame comes to us i.e. public.I don"t know how to spread this article, can it be emailed to like minded people? if yes how? Will any body enliten me?
16 A.Moron on Feb-23 :

Salute to my motherland
Full of sweet water, full of glowing harvests, with cool air
Full of moon light with enchanting evening
Full of flowers and green grass
Smiling, with sweet words, giving bliss and eternal happiness our Motherland

15 A.Moron on Feb-23 :

Translation of Vande Mataram:

Salute to my motherland
Full of moon lught with enchanting evening
smaing, with sweet words, giving bliss and eternal happiness our Motherland

Where is any anti-Muslim words here???

I am sure Jamait E Ulema or Jamait E Hind never read the poem.

14 g kapuria on Feb-15 :

SG.. We need such leaders today, don"t we? Instead, we have a bunch of crooks as leaders waiting for any opportunity to sacrifice us Hindus.
13 S.Ghosh on Feb-14 :

In my home town, not far from Calcutta, on August 1942, the local leader of the CPI, Nanigopal Mukherjee hoisted the National Flag and started singing Vande Mataram in the city centre. He was beaten to death by the British police on the spot.
Surja Sen, before he was about to be hanged,started singing Vande Mataram and he was almost beaten to death before even hanging by the British police.

Thise are the sacrifice people of India made during the Freedom Movement and for that song, which the British educated MM Singh or Sashai Taroor forgot.

12 common sense on Feb-13 :

SG: I respect your sentiment. Reciting National anthem is an official dictate and not doing so is a crime. Reciting of Vande Matram is another issue. To use VM as a club to beat the opposition is not Koshar. But then, everything is fair in love and war
11 S.Ghosh on Feb-13 :

CS: The question is not about Bande Mataram, the official national anthem Jana Gana Mana would have satisfied us. The point is both these songs which are equally important, were avoided by MM Singh. Perhaps he likes the song "Sare Jahase Acha, Muslim Hai Hamara" by Iqbal, the idelogical founder of Pakistan. It is unfortunate that children in the Hindi speaking areas of India sing mainly that Iqbal"s song; they have no idea the role played by Iqbal in the creation of Pakistan and the actual words Iqbal used.
For Iqbal Hindustan means Muslims hai Hum, Hindus do not exist in Hindustan.

10 Rana on Feb-11 :

common sense: Go tell your Paki buddies or sole harvestors. They need some common sense.
9 common sense on Feb-11 :

GK: sorry for your decline. it would be a small world if people were to talk only common topics. it would be parrot repeat! We have been snowed here; hope your region did well in this regard.
8 g kapuria on Feb-11 :

Thanks for the dinner invite, CS. But beyond reciting Vande Mataram, you and I will have nothing in common to talk about. So, no thanks.
7 common sense on Feb-11 :

Rana: the fact remains, nations have only one national anthem. You get dinner too if you could recite the song!
6 Rana on Feb-11 :

common sense: Looks like Vande Mataram is hurting you inside but you dont want to oppose it like those Jihadis do.

Get you sheep skin off and come out clean. Be either on the side of Vande Mataram or with Jihadis. Dont dangle in between.

5 common sense on Feb-11 :

Not to argue with you gk dear. But i shall gladly take you to dinner of a restaurant of your choice if were to recite the vande matram. Otherwise also fact remains a nation has only one national anthem.
4 g kapuria on Feb-11 :

Fortunately, most Indians are not as ignorant as CS.
3 common sense on Feb-11 :

India has only one national anthem.
I bet most indians including the TS can not sing more than a couplet of vende Matram, if at all they can!
2 S.Ghosh on Feb-10 :

This is expected when those who are mentally un-Indian are ruling India today. They got their education in USA or UK and became coconut, brown in colour and completely slavish.

1 Truth Speaks on Feb-10 :

Vande Matharam is loved by all Indians. If PM Manmohan Singh hates Vande Matharam means he hates India too? Does he want Pakistani national anthem instead?

Vande Matharam not for PM functions? - Thread over 

Current Threads

v g subramanian at 03:52 Today : The Kashmir Problem and its solution [94 comments]

WHO IN THE FIRST PLACE CREATED THIS OROBLEM? PANDIT NEHRU HAD DONE A GREAT JOB IN THE 1950S BUT AS A KASHMIRI KEPT THE PROBLEM OF KASHMIR ALIVE. ALAS, HE CCREATED YET ANOTHER PROBLEM FOR INDIA ~ CHINA. INDIA IS PAYING THE HUGE PRICE FOR THESE TWO PROBLEMS.LET RAHUL N GHULAM NABI AZAD BE SENT TO THE BORDER TO FIGHT. BOTH THE ABDULLAHS HAVE FAILED TO....
 Other comments on this post
 Palvi on May-10 : Both can cooperate and can use it as a tourist place it would be beneficial for both the countries

Kashmiri on Sep-12 : FREEDOM. NOTHING LESS THAN THAT.
 UJJWAL KARMAKAR on Sep-12 : The best thing is don"t solve it.Time will solve it.Give it one hundred years more, and a solution will be there.
Austinvap on Sunday : Islamic Fanaticism, No Economic Backw.. [16 comments]

Feedback sent to Author: J

???????? ?? ?????????? (Huaxin Breast Plaster)
- ??? ??????????? ? ?????????? ?????? ???????
? ???????????? ??????????? ??????? ?????.

???????? ???????? ????????
?? ???????? ????????? ????????? ??????????? ????.

«????????? ??????????????? ???????? «HUAXIN BREAST PLASTER»
 ?????? on Saturday : Feedback sent to Author: J

?????? ???????
http://pronews24.ru/
----------
 WalterMof on May-15 : Feedback sent to Author: J

????????? ?????????? ????? ???????????? ??????????
? ALCOVIRIN ?????? ?????? ?? ???????!

??? ?????? ????????? ???????????? ????????, ?????????????? ????????? ??????????????? ???????? ??? ?????????? ....
 WalterMof on May-15 : Feedback sent to Author: J

????????? ?????????? ????? ???????????? ??????????
? ALCOVIRIN ?????? ?????? ?? ???????!

??? ?????? ????????? ???????????? ????????, ?????????????? ????????? ??????????????? ???????? ??? ?????????? ....
Ocean offshore marin on Friday : 1200 Comments: Open letter to Mr.SRK [1 comments]

Ocean Offshore Marine India
Call for offshore course and cdc

Ocean Offshore Marine India trains the budding Merchant Navy sailors and the promising Offshore professionals in a way not imagined by even the best minds of the world. We challenge the human imagination and redefine the parameters. Where there is no space for the courses, w....
Dr Richard on May-10 : Won"t Settle for Slogans Like "Indians for Indi.. [1 comments]

We are urgently in need of kidney donors for the sum of $409,000.00, Contact us now on email for more details.WHATS APP MESSAGE ONLY plus 917411484388 PHONE CALL plus 919739098941 drrichard803@gmail.com We are located in India Dr. Richard D
Pushan Roy on Apr-11 : A prayer for Narendra Modi [23 comments]

Flowers are the most stunning items which are occasionally presented on every occasion to make the people happy. Florists are the people who deal with the flowers and discover new floral designs which attract more people towards this. The cities like, Chandigarh, Mohali, Panchkula has a huge demand of flowers and hence florists plays a vital role. ....
 Brete Pete on Feb-28 : ATTN
THIS MESSAGE IS PARTICULARLY FOR THOSE IN NEED OF THE CANNABIS OIL.PLEASE GET IN TOUCH

Our Cannabis Oil is Pure and potent.Never watered down or diluted,just 100 pure cannabis oil extracted from top quality marijuana grown by us and....
 Expresscare on Dec-23 : Thanks to share with us your information.. It will make togetherness among the people through the online shopping sites. but modi is a great....such a great article I am sharing your article,...
 Saibal Roy on Feb-11 : Valentine"s Day marks the occasion where love flows in the air and adds a spark in the heart of your love. During this day every lover has an urge to Send Valentine"s Day Cakes to India, so that in India every girl gets an opportunity to enjoy this m....
Rushi patel on Apr-06 : Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I [331 comments]

All ATM out of oder why?

Rushi patel on Apr-06 : All ATM out of oder why?

Francoisservice on Apr-03 : Hello The whole group
To settle your debts, bills and other financial problems, no more worries.
For all your loan or investment requests, do not hesitate. Please contact this financing agency to be satisfied.
They are also in the area of....
 Salesman on Mar-24 : This Ivarta forum has become a best bulletin board to place personal advertisements. God bless Ivarta moderators!

Comments (till the day of this story)
g kapuria on Mar-12 : Vedic Civilization: In Harmonys Way [33 comments]

LT..I think I have found the problem. I see in Savitri, Sri Aurobindo used "zero" to describe Asat. Perhaps he has used zero in this sense elsewhere as well. It is like the Buddhist shunya of nirvana. It is not the mathematical zero. PNB may not have made the distinction.
A.Moron on Feb-23 : Vande Matharam not for PM functions? [18 comments]

Salute to my motherland
Full of moon light with enchanting evening
Smiling, with sweet words, giving bliss and eternal happiness our Motherland

g kapuria on Jan-31 : Communal Tipu Sultan: Secular Hero [9 comments]

Excellent writing. Secularists are the biggest liars.
030201kishankb on Feb-09 : Imagining Pakistan in decade of 2010 [4 comments]

hh shah on Sunday :

Appreciate the suggestion.

It would help if you can publish a blog at this website based on your review of the same book to back up your assertion, I quote you, "This book, when read by many, has the potential to change the very cultural profile of the Indian Subcontinent."

Thank you.

prasad mkss on Jan-24 : New M F Hussein in AP: Lakshm Prasad [20 comments]

Feedback sent to Author: New-M-F-Hussein-in-Andhra:-Lakshm-Prasad

Yarlagadda is the product anti brahmin tirade led by triparneni ramaswamy choudary with strong pro feelings to his own caste of choudarys.he has the knack of being subservient to the powers that be to enjoy the power..he is a powermaniac..
hindu on Mar-07 : Separating Telangana from Andhra: Does..? [26 comments]

Siasat Daily

Claiming the discovery of a rock inscription belonging to 1417 AD as a historical evidence of the existence of Telangana for over 600 years, the villagers of Tellapur in Ramachandrapuram mandal in Medak district have urged the district collector that their village be renamed "Telanganapuram".

Telangana Jagruthi, an NG....
LawOrderGuy on Jan-23 : Yes, India needs MF Husain [15 comments]

Yes, India needs the MF Hussain.
How can India hang him in a foreign country?
S.Ghosh on Jan-20 : Demystifying the Sufis [12 comments]

Sufis may exist in Iran or Turkey just like the Orthodox Christians, but they are in great danger from the attacks from the Muslims.
Even in West Bengal recently Muslims often attack the Sufis ( commonly known as Baul singers).
Sufi shrines are patronized by the Hindus mainly.

Prof. Ram L. Pandey on Feb-22 : Hinduism: Sankhya System & Guna - Part V [11 comments]

Feedback sent to Author: Hinduism:-Sankhya-System-

Dear Kishan:

I am in the process of reading your article related to gunas theory from your website. It appears very interesting; however, it is based on dualism/idealism (Dvait/Advait) that has problems; the problems of various views are discussed in:
Vimal, R. L. P. (2010).....
ramesh on Jan-13 : America - Problems for Pakistan [3 comments]

Pakistan has a strategic postion between China , Central Asia, India , Iran and Arabia. Unless India does not reabsorb Paksitan the US will have to cooperate with the Paks.

Vande Matharam not for PM functions?
India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory
Terms of Service | Join mailing list