HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

iVarta.com

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums
Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)
India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: Truth abut Raul Vinci( Rahul Gandhi.....read more in: Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 57 Comments     
   3 comments were deleted because of unacceptable language or unacceptable user name...

These comments are about: Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            
253 akhil on May-11 :

Rahul vinci,is married.
252 Mohan Coomarswamy on May-03 :

Rahul Gandhi who will take over from Manmohan Singh as Prime Minister on 16/5/2014 has never done any paid work so far not even a single day in other words he has never been employed or held a job in his entire career in anger. A fascist inglorious feat no doubt. When we compare it is the same with Priyanka Gandhi Vadra which is an insult to the hard working common man. There may be a few who would say how about his job as the Deputy to his Mom but that is entirely voluntary and honorary and he shouldn"t be paid according to political party rules all over the world as he was not required to attend parliament except accompany his mom Sonia Gandhi an elected member of the Lok Sabah. Nevertheless I don"t mean being an elected member of the Lok Sabha as a paid job it is a social service.

This is a world record and destined to go down into the Guineas Book of world records which would be a proud achievement for Rahul. Walking through the implications of this to people of India we don"t have to look further than Lady Diana"s and Prince Charles"s adult children Prince William and Prince Dirty Harry they have never worked either in their entire life and can say they are a mirror image of Rahul Gandhi our future Prime Minister in waiting.
The mortal perennial curse befallen on the children of the Rich and Famous is undeniable to say the least/. In dynastic parlance their children are usually referred to as half-wits.

Accordingly we can safely conclude from Murphy"s laws that Rahul Gandhi is a half-wit.

It"s patently clear we don"t give enough thought not that we don"t care a damn when it hits our stomachs it"s about time something has to be done we cannot postpone much longer. Our GDP forecast is not good a drop of 4.7 percentage points from 8.2% in 2004 to 3.5% in 2015 looking ten years back. All that glitters are not GOLD is an often repeated saying. Our future is not in the hands of the Gods but in our own hands that we elect and we should exercise it with responsibly. Rahul Gandhi is nothing but Manmohan Singh white washed sepulchre. For instance during the BJP government the annual growth in GDP in 2004 stood at 8.2% and the Congress government in 2014/2015 the annual GDP growth plummeted to 3.5% threatening Standards and Poor"s credit rating to junk status in 2015 unless we have a change of government advices the World Bank. Do we want to throw away this opportunity to economic realities or go on a Congress Party big Bash on 16/05/2014 pouring the future of our young ones down the drain?
251 lokendra on Apr-27 :

Rahul is not an indian,
250 lokendra on Apr-27 :

Rahul is not an indian,
249 mohmmed ali liyakat on Apr-19 :

he rahul befooled country.chutiya no talent
248 mohmmed ali liyakat on Apr-19 :

he rahul befooled country.chutiya no talent
247 krmveer on Apr-19 :

Truth canot be changed.Truth and facts are the pillar and base of life.Ethics and moral must be cared in life.Happy and sorrow comes due to this reason.The person is happy because he follow the rule of life .life is short but art is long.Every person is learned due to his work.
246 Prince on Apr-14 :

Not a good idea to talk about any body
245 usu on Apr-11 :

before say anything about other u see our inner wear
4raul vinchi
244 parmaeswari on Mar-31 :

Raul Gandhi (Raul Vinci) whatever but I will suggest you to open your own Political party then you will know what politics is. I am a big fan of your and specially your speeches has some inspirational message. Best of luck. kindly help me sir, i am very poor family my parents very old age persons and big fan of your speeches, now a days your very helping persons i am very poor family baground. my house is very old house before 73 years in my house, in raining time my house inside fully water and me and my parents night time we are not sleeping because no spaces in the floor, so kindly help me in my house. (my id: m.parameshwri@gmail.com)
243 parmaeswari on Mar-31 :

Raul Gandhi (Raul Vinci) whatever but I will suggest you to open your own Political party then you will know what politics is. I am a big fan of your and specially your speeches has some inspirational message. Best of luck. kindly help me sir, i am very poor family my parents very old age persons and big fan of your speeches, now a days your very helping persons i am very poor family baground. my house is very old house before 73 years in my house, in raining time my house inside fully water and me and my parents night time we are not sleeping because no spaces in the floor, so kindly help me in my house. (my id: m.parameshwri@gmail.com)
242 Hans Bridges on Mar-23 :

At least get yourself trained for the interview with MEDIA just for the sake of party...!! you are in 5th decade of your life and kuch b nai seekha bi tak ?? to hell with you
241 KUMAR AJAY on Mar-13 :

Truth canot be changed.Truth and facts are the pillar and base of life.Ethics and moral must be cared in life.Happy and sorrow comes due to this reason.The person is happy because he follow the rule of life .life is short but art is long.Every person is learned due to his work.
240 Srikanta on Mar-11 :

I am feeling very bad for those people who are calling this dumb as "ji". This person masters only in one thing ie joking. Politics OMG my country is in danger. Please help this poor guy to get out of India.
239 mahesh mishra on Mar-07 :

Rahul gandhi ji aap kahte hai garibi dur karege ,agar kisi ko yahi nahi malum ki dard kya hota hai to koi kisi ka dard kaise samjh skta hai .isi tarh aap ne kabhi garibi hi nahi dekhi to aap kaise samjhge ki garibi kya hoti hai .desh ko bekuf banana bandh kare .
238 kvsreddy on Mar-04 :

Amul is taste of india. Why unnecessarily talk waste of india
237 Saravana.k on Mar-02 :

Please every one.. One moment when human born he is feeded with only needs that makes him greedy. Narendra modi or rahul gandhi cannot become a PM Unless u vote and elect them. Your greedy makes good politicians to bad and worst. Stop demanding from politicians during election. Stop giving bribe to officer for your work to be done. Be united and take care your family. No revenges , be peace, treat every one equally. First stop female harresment. If you being human. Single.person will change accordingly. First let us clean our hands and then we can speak about political leaders
236 HARISH KUMAR BHARGAV on Feb-26 :

IF THE NEWS ABOUT RAHUL GANDHI QUALIFICATION ARE TRUE THAN WHY NOT GET IT PUBLISHED IN NEW PAPERS FOR THE INFORMATION OF GENERAL PUBLIC.

235 HARISH KUMAR BHARGAV on Feb-26 :

RAHUL IS CITIZEN OF INDIA.HE HAS BECOME TALKING POINT JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BORN IN NEHRU/GANDHI FAMILY.BUT IT IS NOT HIS FAULT BECAUSE HE DID NOT ASK TO BE BORN IN THIS FAMILY SO WE SHOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE LIKE NORMAL PERSON.
234 Sagar on Feb-16 :

Narendra modiji ki jai ho...
Raul vinci go back to italy and eat pizzas..

More Comment Pages: 1 2 3

Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi) - Thread over 

Current Threads

S.Ghosh at 20:39 Today : West Bengal: If needed beat policemen, they wor.. [1 comments]

West Bengal police refused to investigate of a police officer got shot by Trinamul Congress, or a woman gets rapared by Trinamul Congress. west Bengal police is a disgusting force, they have a few days ago allowed lakhs of Muslim Terrorists to gather in Burdwan along with the Naxal leaders to create terror in the whole city. Modi should apply Presi....
S.Ghosh at 20:30 Today : Indian-American Raji is new US ambassador to Sw.. [2 comments]

It means nothing when Obama is now a lame duck president. No body likes him. Democrats are trying to avoid his company.
 Other comments on this post
 OldJohn at 15:51 Today : Emotional Indians should not get carried away... as people in Punjab also distributed sweets, when Bobby Jindel got elected as a governor in USA! He is a typical opportunist and doesn"t give any damn about India... and why should he? India doesn"t fa....
tongue in cheek at 17:56 Today : Centre decides not to commemorate any anniversa.. [1 comments]

Noble thoughts, indeed. But Patel over SC Bose? A bitter pill, difficult to swallow! Kanshi ram, Ambedkar? Guess, out in dustbin.
Mo at 14:15 Today : "Cong won"t be embarrassed if any ex-minister o.. [2 comments]

chorambaram. That says it all.
 tongue in cheek at 11:02 Today : Never saw a more silly reason that the minister aj is advancing about not releasing the black money account holders.Is aj a congress stooge? Let the minister be embarrassed. Go baby go!
Mr.Chauhan at 13:22 Today : Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK) [1207 comments]

dear SRK m aapka bahot bda fan tha BT y sun n k baad m aapse bahot jyada nafrat krta Phle m Apki 1 bhi movie TV nhi chhodta tha bina dekhe bt ab m 1 bhi ni dekhta or ab kB jaa RHA h Tu y desh chhod kr SRK
 kulwant singh on Wednesday : Dear Sharukh,
Kindly take care in making any public comments, You are the good actor and this country has given you respect. Please be respnsible
 xyz on Oct-02 : suno, there is no khans war.being colleagues for 3 decades , the khans relationships at this ages of lives should be of commrades dedicated to good works . that is all.
 xyz on Oct-02 : suno, there is no khans war.being colleagues for 3 decades , the khans relationships at this ages of lives should be of commrades dedicated to good works . that is all.
Adesi at 08:12 Today : Pakistan to launch campaign against India for r.. [1 comments]

Why give them publicity. This is a joke.

Comments (till the day of this story)
hindu on May-10 : With roadshow, Kejriwal proves he is no pushover [1 comments]

it can be seen that hindu coolies are instrumental in giving help to kichadwala.
g kapuria on May-09 : Cong has no guts, would have sent Modi to jail .. [4 comments]

One day, Yashoda maiya was trying to tie up Shri Krishna with a rope, but all her ropes were short by two finger lengths. That was when Shri Krishna got the name Damodar. Modi is Damodardas. Interesting, isn"t it? Unfortunately, Mamata Banerjee is no Yashoda maiya. And Mamata"s statements about sending Modi to jail are in conflict with Supreme cour....
Tongue in cheek on May-09 : BJP "ready" to take support from any party as M.. [1 comments]

Congress included!
tongue in cheek on May-09 : Rahul clearly entered EVM area, says EC [1 comments]

Why make a big deal! He doesn"t have the education to spell what EVM stands for, let alone smear the machine.
tongue in cheek on May-09 : Modi to EC: Why are BJP and I being troubled? [1 comments]

Time to apply preparation H!

EC is dumb. Can"t answer. The party astrologer is the best bet.
tongue in cheek on May-09 : My Hindutva agenda will not change: Yogi Aditya.. [1 comments]

Yogi, 5 straight term MP, Staunch believer in Hindutava. Yet no post in the party! Sanyasan Uma is some biggie. What is the pecking order. Sanyasan firt, Yogi next or the other way around!
hindu on May-08 : My Hindutva agenda will not change: Yogi Aditya.. [1 comments]

good on the yogi.hopefully the coolies will not stop him from promoting hinduism
S.Ghosh on May-08 : Coal scam: SC asks CVC to scrutinise 24 files [1 comments]

Why is it that no action was taken so far on the Ambani Brothers, who got coal mines for free. When they control both Congress and BJP, we have no future.
tongue in cheek on May-09 : Don"t conduct polls if security can"t be ensure.. [1 comments]

Why politicians need security? People need. Big rally means higher chance of getting crushed.

Parties should use 21 century tools to spread the sermon!
tongue in cheek on May-09 : EC seeks report on Rahul entering polling booth.. [1 comments]

Hope, the EC didn"t appoint "Judge Nanavati" fame office to submit report. BTW, did Nanavati submit his report on Gujarat or he still is working on it!

Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)
India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory

Terms of Service | Join mailing list