HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

iVarta.com

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums
Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)
India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: Truth abut Raul Vinci( Rahul Gandhi.....read more in: Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 86 Comments     
   11 comments were deleted because of unacceptable language or unacceptable user name...

These comments are about: Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            
249 mohmmed ali liyakat on Apr-19 :

he rahul befooled country.chutiya no talent
248 mohmmed ali liyakat on Apr-19 :

he rahul befooled country.chutiya no talent
247 krmveer on Apr-19 :

Truth canot be changed.Truth and facts are the pillar and base of life.Ethics and moral must be cared in life.Happy and sorrow comes due to this reason.The person is happy because he follow the rule of life .life is short but art is long.Every person is learned due to his work.
246 Prince on Apr-14 :

Not a good idea to talk about any body
245 usu on Apr-11 :

before say anything about other u see our inner wear
4raul vinchi
244 parmaeswari on Mar-31 :

Raul Gandhi (Raul Vinci) whatever but I will suggest you to open your own Political party then you will know what politics is. I am a big fan of your and specially your speeches has some inspirational message. Best of luck. kindly help me sir, i am very poor family my parents very old age persons and big fan of your speeches, now a days your very helping persons i am very poor family baground. my house is very old house before 73 years in my house, in raining time my house inside fully water and me and my parents night time we are not sleeping because no spaces in the floor, so kindly help me in my house. (my id: m.parameshwri@gmail.com)
243 parmaeswari on Mar-31 :

Raul Gandhi (Raul Vinci) whatever but I will suggest you to open your own Political party then you will know what politics is. I am a big fan of your and specially your speeches has some inspirational message. Best of luck. kindly help me sir, i am very poor family my parents very old age persons and big fan of your speeches, now a days your very helping persons i am very poor family baground. my house is very old house before 73 years in my house, in raining time my house inside fully water and me and my parents night time we are not sleeping because no spaces in the floor, so kindly help me in my house. (my id: m.parameshwri@gmail.com)
242 Hans Bridges on Mar-23 :

At least get yourself trained for the interview with MEDIA just for the sake of party...!! you are in 5th decade of your life and kuch b nai seekha bi tak ?? to hell with you
241 KUMAR AJAY on Mar-13 :

Truth canot be changed.Truth and facts are the pillar and base of life.Ethics and moral must be cared in life.Happy and sorrow comes due to this reason.The person is happy because he follow the rule of life .life is short but art is long.Every person is learned due to his work.
240 Srikanta on Mar-11 :

I am feeling very bad for those people who are calling this dumb as "ji". This person masters only in one thing ie joking. Politics OMG my country is in danger. Please help this poor guy to get out of India.
239 mahesh mishra on Mar-07 :

Rahul gandhi ji aap kahte hai garibi dur karege ,agar kisi ko yahi nahi malum ki dard kya hota hai to koi kisi ka dard kaise samjh skta hai .isi tarh aap ne kabhi garibi hi nahi dekhi to aap kaise samjhge ki garibi kya hoti hai .desh ko bekuf banana bandh kare .
238 kvsreddy on Mar-04 :

Amul is taste of india. Why unnecessarily talk waste of india
237 Saravana.k on Mar-02 :

Please every one.. One moment when human born he is feeded with only needs that makes him greedy. Narendra modi or rahul gandhi cannot become a PM Unless u vote and elect them. Your greedy makes good politicians to bad and worst. Stop demanding from politicians during election. Stop giving bribe to officer for your work to be done. Be united and take care your family. No revenges , be peace, treat every one equally. First stop female harresment. If you being human. Single.person will change accordingly. First let us clean our hands and then we can speak about political leaders
236 HARISH KUMAR BHARGAV on Feb-26 :

IF THE NEWS ABOUT RAHUL GANDHI QUALIFICATION ARE TRUE THAN WHY NOT GET IT PUBLISHED IN NEW PAPERS FOR THE INFORMATION OF GENERAL PUBLIC.

235 HARISH KUMAR BHARGAV on Feb-26 :

RAHUL IS CITIZEN OF INDIA.HE HAS BECOME TALKING POINT JUST BECAUSE HE WAS BORN IN NEHRU/GANDHI FAMILY.BUT IT IS NOT HIS FAULT BECAUSE HE DID NOT ASK TO BE BORN IN THIS FAMILY SO WE SHOULD LEAVE HIM ALONE LIKE NORMAL PERSON.
234 Sagar on Feb-16 :

Narendra modiji ki jai ho...
Raul vinci go back to italy and eat pizzas..
233 rohit on Feb-09 :

hi
232 Kaushik Roy on Feb-04 :

Raul Gandhi (Raul Vinci) whatever but I will suggest you to open your own Political party then you will know what politics is. I am a big fan of your and specially your speeches has some inspirational message. Best of luck.
231 shilpi impex on Feb-01 :

right said :)
230 Van Dev on Jan-27 :

Rahul will make Pizza as India"s National Food to honour his Italian Heritage.

More Comment Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi) - Thread over 

Current Threads

S.Ghosh at 05:08 Today : I will send jamaibabu to jail: Uma Bharti on Ro.. [5 comments]

It is a shame for Pritanka to marry this man without education, manners, characters, with a look like a truck-driver. What a taste!

Other comments on this post
 tongue in cheek at 02:19 Today : Would have been better off had she married even one of SG"s sons! SG might not have approved. Priyanka"s DNA is not pure Bangla. Not acceptable.
 Tongue in cheek on Monday : I thought you are a sanyasan. Not married, no daughter and no jamaibabu! Don"t believe that you had a daughter.
hindu at 02:45 Today : "Save Ganga" campaign secures support from Modi.. [3 comments]

TIC you not bad for an anti-hindu - all ok except foreign funds- congress instead of country have been siphoning to foreign banks(unless of course you meant to get the overseas hoard back to india)
 tongue in cheek at 02:34 Today : Should be the first order of the day of the modi bjp government. Other first day dictates: ban cow slaughter, nix article 370, ban English, get foreign funds, make vanda matraam the national anthem.
tongue in cheek at 02:38 Today : Khushwant Singh"s desire to be buried in Pakist.. [4 comments]

Indians have been voting Congress. Complaining is second nature of humans. not all gujjus sing modi song, or do they?
 OldJohn on Wednesday : People should think twice before complaining about Congress, since majority of them, so lovingly voted for and elected it to rule them!
tongue in cheek at 02:27 Today : Article 370 has not benefited J&K at all: R.. [3 comments]

370 in Kashmir is a problem. In a few years, WB could be another Kashmir.Gandhi should have insisted on 100% population exchange. Sikh would have their Khalistan.
 S.Ghosh on Wednesday : Article 370 makes J&K a dependent state. There is no income tax. The state produces nothing but apples and carpet. It depends totally on the central government to finance everything. It has separated J&K frlom the rest of India.
Pakistan has abs....
S.Ghosh on Wednesday : Broken wings delay Dreamliner delivery [1 comments]

India should put Browne, Praful Patel, Moiley,Ajit Singh etc and other who gave the massive contracts to the Boeings, in jail. They must have received huge bribes slo that India has to buy MADE IN CHINA aircrafts from USA.
OldJohn on Wednesday : Don"t underestimate the power of your vote: Ten.. [1 comments]

SachinJi,
Without your reminder, Moslims, SC, ST, OBC, non-Hindus etc. are understanding the power of voting and deploying it to their advantage since 1947. It is the ever-complaining-and-blaming-others silly Hindu majority that never understands the power of voting!

Comments (till the day of this story)
g kapuria on Apr-18 : BJP wants to divide India in 2 parts: Rahul Gan.. [2 comments]

BJP does not have to, Rahul. Your kind has already accomplished that divide. We now have a country divided between patriots vs. secularist trash.
OldJohn on Apr-17 : Amit Shah to abide by EC censure decision [2 comments]

EC has proved itself as biased, beyond any doubts, for a decision against Amit Shah. If Indian voters are not sold-out,then they should vote all-out for BJP that means "India First" and "Progress for All".
tongue in cheek on Apr-18 : Only Modi has moral authority to be PM: Rajnath [2 comments]

Kidding you must be, or else senility must have set in. There are thousands if not millions who are exceptionally good and deserving to be the PM.
g kapuria on Apr-17 : Accession of J&K will go if Article 370 is .. [4 comments]

Why are the secularists quiet about this open blackmailing by Kashmiri Muslims?
g kapuria on Apr-17 : Lalu, Nitish most worried about their "prestige.. [1 comments]

What else can they do? Their stock is like the AAP. They too are focusing on Amethi and Varanasi. Nitish will lose big, and so will Lalu.
Tongue in cheek on Apr-17 : Voters are Not Fools: Jaitley on Rahul"s "Ullu".. [1 comments]

Politicians and not the voters are fools. How else one can explain voters voting the congress every election year!

Mr Jaitly, get your facts straight before pronouncing judgements.
Tongue in cheek on Apr-17 : Narendra Modi: The best CEO in India [1 comments]

A love song. No substance, though.
g kapuria on Apr-17 : I was not silent on Gujarat riots, Narendra Mod.. [5 comments]

TIC.. But the deserving ones got Padmashree awards. Rajdeep Sardesai got his award for his service to the Congress party for refusing to show the buy MP project video, and Barkha Dutt got her award after lighting up the hideouts of Indian jawans in Kargil so that the Pakistanis could shoot them at leisure.
S.Ghosh on Apr-16 : ET: Why Raghuram Rajan won"t quit post polls [2 comments]

He should but he will not unless he gets the kick.

Tongue in cheek on Apr-15 : Rajnath meets Muslim clerics, claims there was .. [1 comments]

It was a social call, stupid! Offered him some goodies, enquired about his vote portfolio, and sold promises! Anything wrong with that?

Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)
India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory

Terms of Service | Join mailing list