HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums
Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)
India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: Truth abut Raul Vinci( Rahul Gandhi.....read more in: Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 4 Comments     

These comments are about: Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            
257 sudhanshu dwivedi on Dec-13 :

he is goood
256 mk sharma on Nov-10 :

If Rahul Gandhi is son of Rajive Ganghi then how he has been written Raul Vinci
255 s c sharma on Sep-13 :

Is it trou that real name of rahul gandhi is raul vinci
254 Krishna Vasishta on Apr-26 :

Raul Vinci @ Rahul Gandhi Not Indian

Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi) - Thread over 

Current Threads

Binny at 14:37 Today : Our countrymen have no idea where their soldier.. [1 comments]

Hats off to brave Indian Jawaans and their dedication to India! It sure makes every Indian to be proud and call him/herself to be an Indian.
Binny at 14:31 Today : Won"t forgive those behind anti-India slogans: .. [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! It is about high~time for anti~India slogans and displays, hiding behind the free speech, to go. Enough of this non~sense in the name of free speech. These Congi sown seeds of Gaddaars need to be rooted out, once and for all. Only Nama~Haraams of Hindostaan will support anti~India slogans and they should be kicked out India. Hope th....
Anup at 03:33 Today : Siachen: 879 soldier deaths and counting [2 comments]

I agree wholeheartedly with Binny.
 Other comments on this post
 Binny on Thursday : My deepest sympathy to the family of Jawaans of Siachen, whose Jawaans lost lives, while protecting boarders of India. Every patriotic Indian is with these family and will never forget each and every sacrifice by these Jawaans... Is it not about time....
Binny on Thursday : "Headley"s testimony on Ishrat Jahan is like &l.. [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! When would people wake up and root out the Gaddaari connection of Bollywood and hand~in~gloves with terrorism and underworld crime and its financing? Haven"t Indians paid enough price in terms of bloodshed of innocent lives?
Saibal Roy on Thursday : A prayer for Narendra Modi [14 comments]

Valentine"s Day marks the occasion where love flows in the air and adds a spark in the heart of your love. During this day every lover has an urge to Send Valentine"s Day Cakes to India, so that in India every girl gets an opportunity to enjoy this memorable day with her lover. The arrival of Valentine"s Day is celebrated one week back before 14th ....
 Anik Roy on May-06 : Tryout something unique and special by presenting Flowers and Gifts on mother"s day that represents the message of your soul. Send Mother"s Day Flowers to Japan and appreciate your mother for the special feelings that she has brought to your life. Or....
 flowerskorea on May-31 : Celebrations bring joy, love, bonding and happiness. It will make togetherness among the people through the online shopping sites. Send gifts and flowers to your Mother through online shopping on their special occasions which brings together all elem....
Mrs.Muhammad Ain on Thursday : Cowards Hindus or Failed Islam in India? [40 comments]

Hello Everybody, My name is.Mrs.Muhammad Ain. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $40,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a....
 Md. Jeeshan on Aug-22 : In Qura"an Sharif there is a verse namely, Kafirun. There is a line
"Laqum Deenukum wa"liya deen"
Meaning "You have your religion, I have mine".
So, no Hindus are cowards, no Muslim are bullies or cowards are not Hindus, bullies are not M....
 Mr John on Mar-19 : Do you need a quick long or short term loan with a relatively low interest rate as low as 3? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. We are guaranteed in gi....
 rahul on Aug-27 : advice to fahad try shaving your beard and after that going to company

Comments (till the day of this story)
Binny on Dec-11 : For the forth straight day, Congress disrupts R.. [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! What else can be expected from the anti~India and anti~Progress Congress?
Binny on Dec-11 : Salman Khan’s acquittal: India favours th.. [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! If Salman Khan was not acquitted then the Bollywood crazy and emptying their pockets for Bollywood Indians, will go crazy without Bollywood... So, Bollywood bought Indian judicial system and then obliged Bollywood fans by giving them something or only~thing they live for! Allaah~Hu~Akbar!
Binny on Dec-10 : Why idea of Trump as US president should make y.. [1 comments]

...it will shudder only those, who are Jihadies or Jihad related.
Binny on Dec-08 : Sanjay Dutt to be freed from jail in March [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah!... The hard criminal will be out of jail and Indians will start emptying their pockets, because this criminal will be bestowed with Bollywood contracts and Indians will fall for it. Doesn"t this clearly show Bollywood a hub of India"s criminal activities? Isn"t it time to boycott Bollywood?
S.Ghosh on Dec-07 : India does not look for ranking of universities.. [1 comments]

Ranking system is a complete fraud. Those who are doing these ranking are just graduates, nothing more but white British, thus they have god given rights to rank all universities all over the world so long as the American, British, Canadian, Australian universities can go to the top.

S.Ghosh on Dec-06 : Mark Zuckerberg clarifies: Not getting tax bene.. [1 comments]

According to Wikileaks, Face Book is a CIA front organization.

Binny on Dec-04 : PIB photoshops PM Modi"s Chennai visit photos [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! Looks like moles are everywhere, including in PIB as well, to discredit PM. They should be smoked out ike any other anti~India elements.
Binny on Dec-04 : Congress, BJP slam AAP government over salary h.. [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! Looks like Kejrival is fulfilling his one of his election promises that helped him secure 67 seats in 2015 election! Time to rejoice for Delhi voters and their aspirations... Allaah~Hu~Akbar!
S.Ghosh on Dec-06 : Why Mark Zuckerberg"s multi-billion charity isn.. [2 comments]

Face Book is a CIA front organization, thus, there is no shortage of money.

Binny on Dec-04 : California mass shooting suspects of Pakistani .. [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! So, what else is new with Pakistan, America"s favorite Ally? America didn"t pour 80 billions dollars in aid and free weapons all these years to Pakistan for nothing. Pakistan didn"t have Osaamaa~Bin~Ladin also!

Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)
India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory
Terms of Service | Join mailing list