HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums
Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)
India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: Truth abut Raul Vinci( Rahul Gandhi.....read more in: Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 1 Comments     

These comments are about: Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            
254 Krishna Vasishta on Apr-26 :

Raul Vinci @ Rahul Gandhi Not Indian

Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi) - Thread over 

Current Threads

OldJohn at 15:08 Today : Salaam, President Abdul Kalam: The end came in .. [1 comments]

What a grand exit for the late President Dr. APJ Kalam, while doing what he loved to do ~ sharing his knowledge, wisdom and inspiring others... He left the body without much prolonged suffering also... a befitting grand exit, he rightfully deserved, though he will be missed by India... Hats off to you sir, and may your soul rest in peace.
Bitter Truth at 08:03 Today : Supreme Court bench split over Yakub Memon"s pl.. [1 comments]

There you go. India is a banana republic. We have been fooled by this thugging community since Independence. Now start wailing for this terrorists treatment in jail and provide him with 5* comforts and allow all the eminent people for his conjugal rights.
The rights of the innocent victims of his bombings in Bombay are out of the window. Wh....
Danav~Asur on Monday : The people are silent [1 comments]

The Indian democracy is defective until new government came by the will of vast majority of people and India"s inborn democracy began to spring once again after 1067 years. During last 66 years India was dysfunctional subsaharan type corrupt country. During this period most anti national people were placed in most sensitive positions. During this p....
Bitter Truth on Monday : "People are not asking for Yakub"s acquittal, b.. [2 comments]

It will be a shame for India if it does not follow its own court verdict. All facts should have been brought before the court. Acquitting this terrorist is tantamount to yielding to anti~national forces in India. The victims of this terrorist actions have been waiting for this day. Anything short of following the court verdict i a let down to t....
 Other comments on this post
 Danav~Asur on Monday : And news media which are peddling terrorist agendas with Manishanker Ayer, Ifran Habib, communists libards and Aaptards are rediff, first post and such other paid medias which have no credibility with overwhelming number of taxpayers and world citize....
Bitter Truth on Monday : Yakub Memon hangs on to life for another day, S.. [2 comments]

Yakub hangs on to life but what about those unfortunate innocents whose lives were destroyed by this terrorist? Some 300 odd died. No one cares for those? What kind of a country is this? If you re a muslim or a politician you can get away with any crime in this country. I say wipe this fungus off. Eminent my foot. Who gave thm this title? an....
 Other comments on this post
 Danav~Asur on Monday : The eminent persons who have signed petition for convicted terrorists include Manishanker Ayer, Sitaram Yachury, Brinda Karat....., got an idea?
OldJohn on Monday : Rahul Gandhi"s band of generals [1 comments]

What happened to the proven generals ~ Salmaan Khurshid Saahib, Diggy Singhji, Kongi Chaanakyaa Ahamad Patel etc.??

Comments (till the day of this story)
Anup on Apr-25 : SC "snubs" Rajnath"s call to halt cattle smuggl.. [1 comments]

These days SC is poking its nose in everything. Bring back UPA!
Anup on Apr-25 : US seeks clarification from India on Ford Found.. [4 comments]

Ford foundation supports missionaries along with CIA and American government.
OldJohn on Apr-24 : India "unhappiest" country, below Pak, Bangladesh [1 comments]

Thanks to the dynasty ruling since 1947!... Don"t people get the government to rule them what they vote for?... Didn"t Delhiwaalaas delivered 67 seat to free goodies showering AAP?! Jai Ho!
OldJohn on Apr-24 : Felt "fire-like" energy in Kedarnath: Rahul [1 comments]

"I experienced "fire~like" energy in Kedarnath Rahul Gandhi"... very good for you Rahulji!... The Desk~Ki~Gori~Mafia~Bahuji also felt the same way, after her very private secret encounter with Delhi Jummaa Masjid Imaam, before 2014 election!! Consequently, She captured 44 seats in 2014 election and kept the fire for herself!... less then 10 percen....
OldJohn on Apr-24 : Kejriwal"s mistake cost my son"s life, says far.. [1 comments]

Yesterday I heard that suicide or showman~act~gone~wrong, whatever the case may be, that family is asking minimum one crore Rupees plus free education completing college for all family members as compensation from AAP. Well, looks like part of Delhiwaalo~Ki~Free~goodies will be going to a Rajasthaani!
Ford Foundation, any plan to extend help t....
OldJohn on Apr-24 : Live: Congress walks out of Lok Sabha after gov.. [1 comments]

Congress is thus doing a good practice to walk out of India also! Best wishes, Congress! No one is missing Congress now in India... except anti~India elements!
OldJohn on Apr-24 : Agra Church attacked by man spurned by girl: Po.. [1 comments]

Amazing finding... isn"t it for the paid news media?!
OldJohn on Apr-24 : I"m guilty, blame me, says Kejriwal after outra.. [1 comments]

"I am guilty. Blame me. I feel the rally should have been called off. But please focus on the real issue of the farmers and desist from politicking. Whoever is guilty hang him but the focus of the debate should be on why the farmers are committing suicide," Kejriwal told a news channel.
Just amazing Kejrivalji!... First you admit you are guilty....
Bitter Truth on Apr-23 : Rahul to undertake Kedarnath yatra today [2 comments]

Anup,
That is how this dynasty has been fooling Hindus all these years.
First they hated anything Hindu. Next they sent a message that Buddhism was relatively better like
Vipasna etc. That did not work now kedharnath Yarra. I only hope gullible Hindus see thru this and continueto support bjp. It is not yet one year and a lot of gro....
Anup on Apr-24 : Tipu Sultan"s firepower fetches over Rs 56 cror.. [1 comments]

Lord Clive brought Tipu the butcher"s bed to UK. It is ibn Powys castle in wales.

Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi)
India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory
Terms of Service | Join mailing list