HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums
Peace in South Asia 911
India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: Three 9/11 dates are memorable for peace and war. First 9/11: Swami Vivekananda presented Vedanta philosophy at the first-ever Parliament of World Religions opened on September 11, 1893, in Chicago Second 9/11: Mahatma Gandhi adopted Satyagraha (Truth Force or Soul Force) in South Africa on September 11, 1906, as the only justifiable peaceful resistance method of achieving humane and just objectives. Third 9/11 stands for the unforgettable Tuesday in September 2001 for horrific terror attacks o.....read more in: Peace in South Asia 911

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 5 Comments     

These comments are about: Peace in South Asia 911

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            

Peace in South Asia 911 - Thread over 

Current Threads

nageswararao.ch at 06:22 Today : Cowards Hindus or Failed Islam in India? [43 comments]

Feedback sent to Author: History-of-Islam-|-Coward-Hindus-|-failed-Islam-India

WOW. SIR YOUR OBSERVATIONS ARE SUPERB. PL. SOME SEND SOME OF YOUR FINDINGS / WRITTINGS PL.
 Other comments on this post
 S.Ghosh on Jun-27 : Abrahamic religions are violent because Moses, Abraham, David, Soul, Job, Yashua, Samuel, along with Ali, Omar, Saladin, Osman, were all very violent people they wanted to kill everyone who are of different religion.
Jesus was very different that....
 Md. Jeeshan on Aug-22 : In Qura"an Sharif there is a verse namely, Kafirun. There is a line
"Laqum Deenukum wa"liya deen"
Meaning "You have your religion, I have mine".
So, no Hindus are cowards, no Muslim are bullies or cowards are not Hindus, bullies are not M....
 Smaterfirm on May-14 : Are you in search of a reputable lender, tired of being rejected banks and mortgage, are you tired of looking for funding for your business, or you are financially embarrassed that you can not repay your debts and bills, hurry up and grab a guarantee....
BLK Super Speciality on Wednesday : ICC Champions Trophy: Sri Lanka beat India by 7.. [5 comments]

Do you want to sell your kidney? Are you looking for a genuine Hospital? We are urgently in need of kidney donors at BLK Super Speciality Hospital India for the sum of $450,000USD, Contact Dr Mohan

for more details

Mobile plus 919971948936
WHATSAPP plus 919971948936
EMAIL drmohan801@gmail.com
 Dr Davis Morgan on Wednesday : Dear Sir /Madam,
Hello , Are you interested to selling one of your kidney for a good amount of {$800.000USD} in India pls kindly Contact us now on our email columbiaasiahospital9@gmail.com as we are looking for kidney donor, Very urgently who are....
 Dr Haji Terry on Jul-23 : Are you interested in selling your body parts kidney, 1/2 Liver, Testicles,Lung, and 30 grams of bone morrow for the sum of $800,000.00 cash hurry and contact us.My name is Dr Haji Terry, am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital.Our Hospital....
osman on Tuesday : Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I [343 comments]

Finance cash no collateral required is now approved. You may view it We give financial assistance to who so ever that is interested to get support to finance his/her business Interested people in Financial assistance should please contact us for more details
ibrahimfunds5@gmail.com
 Mrs.Emilia Fedorcako on Oct-14 : Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!,

What is your situation? *Need 100 financing *Can"t verify income *Can"t verify employment *Recently self employed *Bankruptcy Collections *Credit issues *Accumulated Bills Settlement * Personal Investm....
 osman on Aug-31 : Do you need an urgent loan for business or to pay bills at 3 interest rate? We offer Personal Loan, Real Estate Loan, Business Loan and others to prospective individuals, companies, cooperate bodies as well as organizations. No matter your credits sc....
 Laga Desmond on Aug-25 : My experience is awesome. After addressing my initial doubts by the clinton ken loan firm and easy documentation my loan for 100 k was processed quickly as promised by the clinton ken loan firm. it was such a great thing that can happen for a common ....
MBLS Financial Group on Oct-15 : NYT corrects Modi editorial blunders [12 comments]

Hello Everyone,

This is MBLS Financial Group Inc, a reputable company with the pledge fulfilled to give financial lending a new definition. Our goals has always been to bring efficient lending services to the door step of every genuine and eligible applicant, being an individual, companies or cooperate organizations from any part of the wo....
 Loans and Financia on Sep-02 : Do you need a loan? Does your firm, company or industry need financial assistance? Do you need finance to start your business? Do you need personal loan? Loan for your home improvements Mortgage loan Debt consolidation loan Commercial loan Education ....
 cakenchocolates1 on Feb-07 : More people now-a-days prefer online shopping over conventional shopping. An e-commerce facility has opened a new pathway through different online stores online stores. These kinds of online transactions are very safe, secure and confidential. Delive....
Mark Fox on Oct-15 : Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK) [1257 comments]

Do you want to sell your kidney for money, Appolo Hospital is urgently in need of kidney Donors for the sum of 2 crores 75 lakhs 2Crore 75Lakh If any one is willing to donate should please contact us now Via Email appolohospital05@gmail.com, WHATSAPP NUMBERS plus 918123924808 or plus 918148410251, We need your urgent response….
Dr. Ma....
 Dr Davis Morgan on Oct-13 : Dear Sir /Madam,
Hello , Are you interested to selling one of your kidney for a good amount of {$800.000USD} in India pls kindly Contact us now on our email columbiaasiahospital9@gmail.com as we are looking for kidney donor, Very urgently who are....
 Dr Haji Terry on Jul-23 : Are you interested in selling your body parts kidney, 1/2 Liver, Testicles,Lung, and 30 grams of bone morrow for the sum of $800,000.00 cash hurry and contact us.My name is Dr Haji Terry, am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital.Our Hospital....
 isaac on Jul-13 : sir i am from bidar Karnataka city so i need fund to start a business so help me my number 9620098817 call back soon sir

Tahmina on Oct-12 : Congress, Dirty Minds and Hangdogs [10 comments]

Call me plus 447802 759437
 Eric financee on Sep-28 : Do you need a loan for any reason if yes contact us today on ericfinancee.wixsite.com/ericfinance

Comments (till the day of this story)

Peace in South Asia 911
India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory
Terms of Service | Join mailing list