HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums
Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK)
India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: Of late, we have been reading about your opinions and statements on matters beyond the celluloid world. Nothing is wrong in it. You live in a free, democratic country and are entirely entitled to your opinion. But as a common man, also from the same soil, I think I have the right too to raise a few points that may not conform to your views of the real world.I hope you will read it out.When recently, the Pakistani players were not selected for the IPL, it was almost predictable that NDTV, the awa.....read more in: Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK)

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 1257 Comments     
   223 comments were deleted because of unacceptable language or unacceptable user name...

These comments are about: Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK)

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            
1270 Sachin keni on Dec-25 :

Indians are more tolerant than any country in the world. If anybody have a problem go to the countries which according to s khan is tolerant. You are getting your bread from this country and Indian peoples. We respect every religion but people"s like you forgot to respect 80 community of india. See in the world which kind of thoughts more destroyed people"s. So do not give exceptional example in India of intolerance.
1269 Sachin keni on Dec-25 :

Indians are more tolerant than any country in the world. If anybody have a problem go to the countries which according to s khan is tolerant. You are getting your bread from this country and Indian peoples. We respect every religion but people"s like you forgot to respect 80 community of india. See in the world which kind of thoughts more destroyed people"s. So do not give exceptional example in India of intolerance.
1268 Armaghan Baig on Dec-21 :

Hi Sharukh Khan, My name is armaghan I am just here to tell you
A thing that I really want to meet you in my personal life will you
Tell me where can I meet you in Pakistan whenever you come...
1266 Dial V.Gidwani on Dec-13 :

Partition of India is the cause and foundation of Intolerance in and from 1947 among our people, both in India and Pakistan.The responsibility for this lies fully both with Indian National Congress and Muslim League . The leaders responsible are the Prime Minister of India,Jawaharlal Nehru and Mohamed Ali Jinah, President of Pakistan. Undoubtedly in India Nehru dynasty strengthened the intolerance in last 60 years of rule . It is Congress of Nehru and Mrs Indira Gandhi dynasty responsible for divide and rule. The successive rulers of Pakistan have also done everything possible to fan the flames of hatred and intolerance against Hindus, and India.

Academics and Bollywood stars have been critical of the popular present government blaming them of creeping intolerance. Why suddenly this minor segment of society has raised the entirely false claim of intolerance and made so much noise as if heaven is going to fall. Now it has come to be known, clearly and unmistakably, that there was the hidden hand of the Congress Party in India - which still fully and fiercely faithful to Nehru/ Indira Gandhi"s legacy of "Divide and Rule" - was coercing the Bollywood stars and academics to raise the cry against the present popular BJP Government. The Congress Party though routed by BJP led by Mr. Modi in the last elections, is a minority party holding only 45 seats in the Lok Sabha. But having ruled in India for decades, it commands considerable influence to persuade academics, film stars and other rich and affluent sections .

The bollywood KHANS need to find a country that would honor them or be first class elite community there . They are born post-partition .They do not realize the pain of 80 million displaced people. BADSHAH KHAN ( a close friend and follower of Mahatma Gandhi) became a victim and his noble work of non violence was destroyed by Indian National Congress, the new state of Pakistan and British Government. He is forgotten hero of freedom fighters. Have they ever consider to produce a movie on his mission,work and achievements!

We are proud to inherit tolerance from our ancient Civilization of Moen Jo Daro and Harappan of 5000 BC along with the principles of equality, democracy and social justice. Tolerance and Ahimsa are our heritage. I invite you to read book The March of Aryans which traces the story of the culture and civilization of India from 5000 BC and the birth & beginning of the roots Hinduism( Sanatan Dharma) or listen to Song of Sindhu composed by Karakarta Bharat on the bank of Sindhu river in 5000 BC. The 31 themes from the book and Song of Hindu can be read/listened on web site www.sindhulogy.org

Dial V.Gidwani
433 Sunset Drive
Wilmette Ill 60091
Phone 847 2514916// Cell 847 644 3145

1265 MyNameIsAbey on Nov-26 :

Rubbish.. shut up jerk.. you are just jealous of the star. Trying to seek popularity..
1264 Mani on Nov-25 :

When r u leaving the country
1263 sana on Nov-24 :

Mra jst 1 QN hai aap Sb logo say kya India sirf Hindu logo ka hai? Wahan Jo Muslims rehty WO Indian nai??? True Indian wah
1262 Prabhat Aditya on Nov-17 :

Hello Sir. This is an Indian, at first a human being here...just like you. A great admirer of urs as I always adore you get inspired by your way of handling the life loving the life thanking the creator and living the present and your hardwork. there are many things for you but to cut~short and moving on point I"m ith you Sir as you are a Hero, a true patriot who is actually standing for everyone inside/outside the country facing these sort of situations. You have always made us proud. I do have an ability to read a person by distance too and this has come alot through my disease of epilepsy with clear mindset. Therefore I dont know how people take democracy as i dont know anyone"s individual thoughts how they are wwith you or how they are aginst you but for me I can say because I know what you have said needed to be said a long before.. Someone has to come up with this and you came Sir. hats off!! Still standing beside you and will be there always.
An admirer of yours Sir. Thanku so much for being in this country. Love to hear your thoughts whenever you share your life and way of living with us on TV show.
SRK~ A human being and a great artist.
1261 viju on Nov-11 :

Happy Eid.... happy bakrid .... chilllaney walo.... aaj kisi secular ney happy diwali nahi bola...

1260 viju on Nov-11 :

Happy Eid.... happy bakrid .... chilllaney walo.... aaj kisi secular ney happy diwali nahi bola...

1259 viju on Nov-11 :

1258 viju on Nov-11 :

So srk when u r leaving india and returning citizenship and going back to pakistan ....

Hai dum?
1257 sharukh khan on Nov-08 :

Hay sharukh Khan how are you
1256 Ankur Singh on Nov-06 :

Really Sahrukh, you should be very careful while talking with presstitutes. I know it is your compulsion for your own media presence but please keep in mind everything else is later, and Bharat comes first, more so in case of people like you who command so much of influence.
1255 Rahul on Nov-05 :

Hi,
SRk,Being a citizen of India behave like a true Indian.every time you make wrong comments against India.you are super star due to Indian people.so donot show you attitude.behave like a Indian.if Indian people stop watching you movie you will be on the road.do not consider you as a god.you are a common man only.people made you star.what is you quality.you can do acting only.so be in limit.if indian people will be against you you will be nothing.so donot challange True Indians.

I would like to tell to the people who are making comments on this page.you people are real Hero not SRk.because you people made SRK super star.SRK every time making comments against INdia.how can you HEro people can tolerate it.being a true Indian stop watching SRK 1 or 2 movie to make him realize that SRK is nothing with out support of True Indian.It is my humble request to you people please circulate this message to all over the web.I am touching feet of you people to circulate this message and oppose the movies of SRK for quite some time to make him realize.

Thanks
1254 santosh kumar on Nov-04 :

I think being indian this guy should not comment like this.
Why he did not comment on 26/11 attack... Why he did not comment on pakistan then...

We resepect all religions in India. That is why India is great.
But some idiots like you take side of pakistan...

When comes to pakistan we dont want art, or anything from paskistan...

Coming to tolerance, i think in india, indians tolerate a lot for any situation.

I include all religious people.... who have tolerance...

But some idiots like you still comment for pakistan...

thanks
santosh
1253 santosh kumar on Nov-04 :

I think being indian this guy should not comment like this.
Why he did not comment on 26/11 attack... Why he did not comment on pakistan then...

We resepect all religions in India. That is why India is great.
But some idiots like you take side of pakistan...

When comes to pakistan we dont want art, or anything from paskistan...

Coming to tolerance, i think in india, indians tolerate a lot for any situation.

I include all religious people.... who have tolerance...

But some idiots like you still comment for pakistan...

thanks
santosh
1252 Shanu Mishra on Nov-03 :

i hope you would have never said it in that way, Shri shahrukh khan.

Also, please let us know your comments regarding dawood ibrahim, Because the way in which you are portraying Pakistan and your kind brothers dawood ibrahim would be a peace activist...right.

And please do not threat people about coming inside their homes and beating them just because they have said what they feel for you....
There are significant videos over internet where you have expressed yourself...
And then your all ill~logical jokes during the live events and shows.

i remember during those shows how you have mocked upon great legends of our film industry.

However many thanks for showing your real face, Just like me many people will eventually realize that for you" Your religious brotherhood is more important than your country"

Thanks for making me realizing that the patriotism is only for movies but then what is the no. of movies where you have acted as national hero.

Thanks for losing your fan and i hope fan"s

And if you are brave enough counter all the points raised within this open letter.
but we know just like some cowardly brothers of yours who beheaded our soldiers, You will only speak things like these as you have said yesterday taking the sympathy of an occasion like your birthday.

Hope one day you will realize your wrong doing"s
1251 srk on Jul-24 :

Mananiya Srk Sahab aapne abhi jo Nepal me halat bad se badtar ho gaye thay unki help k liye kya kiya??
1250 srk on Jul-24 :

Srk ko ab doob k mar jana chahiye coz now Mr.Modi is d prime minister of India.
lol..

More Comment Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK) - Thread over 

Current Threads

nageswararao.ch at 06:22 Today : Cowards Hindus or Failed Islam in India? [43 comments]

Feedback sent to Author: History-of-Islam-|-Coward-Hindus-|-failed-Islam-India

WOW. SIR YOUR OBSERVATIONS ARE SUPERB. PL. SOME SEND SOME OF YOUR FINDINGS / WRITTINGS PL.
 Other comments on this post
 S.Ghosh on Jun-27 : Abrahamic religions are violent because Moses, Abraham, David, Soul, Job, Yashua, Samuel, along with Ali, Omar, Saladin, Osman, were all very violent people they wanted to kill everyone who are of different religion.
Jesus was very different that....
 Md. Jeeshan on Aug-22 : In Qura"an Sharif there is a verse namely, Kafirun. There is a line
"Laqum Deenukum wa"liya deen"
Meaning "You have your religion, I have mine".
So, no Hindus are cowards, no Muslim are bullies or cowards are not Hindus, bullies are not M....
 Smaterfirm on May-14 : Are you in search of a reputable lender, tired of being rejected banks and mortgage, are you tired of looking for funding for your business, or you are financially embarrassed that you can not repay your debts and bills, hurry up and grab a guarantee....
BLK Super Speciality on Wednesday : ICC Champions Trophy: Sri Lanka beat India by 7.. [5 comments]

Do you want to sell your kidney? Are you looking for a genuine Hospital? We are urgently in need of kidney donors at BLK Super Speciality Hospital India for the sum of $450,000USD, Contact Dr Mohan

for more details

Mobile plus 919971948936
WHATSAPP plus 919971948936
EMAIL drmohan801@gmail.com
 Dr Davis Morgan on Wednesday : Dear Sir /Madam,
Hello , Are you interested to selling one of your kidney for a good amount of {$800.000USD} in India pls kindly Contact us now on our email columbiaasiahospital9@gmail.com as we are looking for kidney donor, Very urgently who are....
 Dr Haji Terry on Jul-23 : Are you interested in selling your body parts kidney, 1/2 Liver, Testicles,Lung, and 30 grams of bone morrow for the sum of $800,000.00 cash hurry and contact us.My name is Dr Haji Terry, am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital.Our Hospital....
osman on Tuesday : Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I [343 comments]

Finance cash no collateral required is now approved. You may view it We give financial assistance to who so ever that is interested to get support to finance his/her business Interested people in Financial assistance should please contact us for more details
ibrahimfunds5@gmail.com
 Mrs.Emilia Fedorcako on Oct-14 : Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!,

What is your situation? *Need 100 financing *Can"t verify income *Can"t verify employment *Recently self employed *Bankruptcy Collections *Credit issues *Accumulated Bills Settlement * Personal Investm....
 osman on Aug-31 : Do you need an urgent loan for business or to pay bills at 3 interest rate? We offer Personal Loan, Real Estate Loan, Business Loan and others to prospective individuals, companies, cooperate bodies as well as organizations. No matter your credits sc....
 Laga Desmond on Aug-25 : My experience is awesome. After addressing my initial doubts by the clinton ken loan firm and easy documentation my loan for 100 k was processed quickly as promised by the clinton ken loan firm. it was such a great thing that can happen for a common ....
MBLS Financial Group on Oct-15 : NYT corrects Modi editorial blunders [12 comments]

Hello Everyone,

This is MBLS Financial Group Inc, a reputable company with the pledge fulfilled to give financial lending a new definition. Our goals has always been to bring efficient lending services to the door step of every genuine and eligible applicant, being an individual, companies or cooperate organizations from any part of the wo....
 Loans and Financia on Sep-02 : Do you need a loan? Does your firm, company or industry need financial assistance? Do you need finance to start your business? Do you need personal loan? Loan for your home improvements Mortgage loan Debt consolidation loan Commercial loan Education ....
 cakenchocolates1 on Feb-07 : More people now-a-days prefer online shopping over conventional shopping. An e-commerce facility has opened a new pathway through different online stores online stores. These kinds of online transactions are very safe, secure and confidential. Delive....
Mark Fox on Oct-15 : Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK) [1257 comments]

Do you want to sell your kidney for money, Appolo Hospital is urgently in need of kidney Donors for the sum of 2 crores 75 lakhs 2Crore 75Lakh If any one is willing to donate should please contact us now Via Email appolohospital05@gmail.com, WHATSAPP NUMBERS plus 918123924808 or plus 918148410251, We need your urgent response….
Dr. Ma....
 Dr Davis Morgan on Oct-13 : Dear Sir /Madam,
Hello , Are you interested to selling one of your kidney for a good amount of {$800.000USD} in India pls kindly Contact us now on our email columbiaasiahospital9@gmail.com as we are looking for kidney donor, Very urgently who are....
 Dr Haji Terry on Jul-23 : Are you interested in selling your body parts kidney, 1/2 Liver, Testicles,Lung, and 30 grams of bone morrow for the sum of $800,000.00 cash hurry and contact us.My name is Dr Haji Terry, am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital.Our Hospital....
 isaac on Jul-13 : sir i am from bidar Karnataka city so i need fund to start a business so help me my number 9620098817 call back soon sir

Tahmina on Oct-12 : Congress, Dirty Minds and Hangdogs [10 comments]

Call me plus 447802 759437
 Eric financee on Sep-28 : Do you need a loan for any reason if yes contact us today on ericfinancee.wixsite.com/ericfinance

Comments (till the day of this story)
Adesi on Dec-24 : Dawood"s auctioned green sedan set on fire, scr.. [2 comments]

Fools. Should burn Dawoods property. Not his car after you paid for it.
Anup on Dec-23 : Manjhi"s party may leave NDA to garner Muslim s.. [1 comments]

Sadly Hindus are not united.
Binny on Dec-22 : PM backs Jaitley, says he will come through wit.. [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! Even all evil attempts of Congress could not prove Arun Jaitley guilty of any wrong doing.
Binny on Dec-22 : "India is a very powerful democracy. It can hum.. [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! What a award~winning prestistute performance by Rediff, by stating ~ "Lord Meghnad Desai, economist and member of the British House of Lords, is one of Narendra Modi"s staunch supporters! In fact, Honorable M. Desai, as a simple man, called spade as spade and nothing else.
Binny on Dec-22 : It"s time to correct a depressing national fail.. [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! The same Congress, that Sikhs are hating, made a not so bright Sikh, a PM of India, for not one but two terms in a row!!
Anup on Dec-21 : No third child after 2 daughters, Re 1 as dowry.. [1 comments]

Can"t find the page. Anyway, good news for Indian Muslims.
S.Ghosh on Dec-21 : Jaitley will NOT resign over DDCA issue: Govt [1 comments]

Jetley, Swamy, Rajan, Subramanium, Punj are the enemies of BJP. They have different agenda to turn India into a vessel state of the Wall Street.
Similarly, the Vajpayee Government was discredited by Arun Sourie, Jaswant Sinha and Jaswant Singh, Jaya jetley, etc.

Adesi on Dec-19 : PHOTOS: A sea of support for the Gandhis [1 comments]

A sea of sycophants. Sad to see people bowing and trying to touch the feet of the Italian.
Binny on Dec-17 : Tejaswi Yadav to the rescue, via Facebook [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! Why didn"t that engineering student approach CM Nitish Kumar first, before approaching the deputy CM? Watch out Nitish Kumar for joining hands with snakes at your own choice!!
S.Ghosh on Dec-17 : "The juvenile rapist is a threat to society, wh.. [1 comments]

If someone can rape, he is not a Juvenile.
We have too many Cat Zoo among our judges.

Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK)
India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory
Terms of Service | Join mailing list