HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums
Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK)
India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: Of late, we have been reading about your opinions and statements on matters beyond the celluloid world. Nothing is wrong in it. You live in a free, democratic country and are entirely entitled to your opinion. But as a common man, also from the same soil, I think I have the right too to raise a few points that may not conform to your views of the real world.I hope you will read it out.When recently, the Pakistani players were not selected for the IPL, it was almost predictable that NDTV, the awa.....read more in: Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK)

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 1247 Comments     
   223 comments were deleted because of unacceptable language or unacceptable user name...

These comments are about: Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK)

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            
1282 parth on Jun-12 :

Hi srk
1281 Ajili on Jan-31 :

DatingInPunjab.com ~ only for Indians
1278 SRK on Jan-28 :

Traitors should leave India. We Indians should know that these actors are minting money and we fools keep on spending our hard earned money going to theaters. Speaking about SRK he is a traitor and his inner heart belongs to Pakistan which he proved by taking a Pakistani actress in his movie. My brothers and sister please stop watching traitors movies in theater. Mazaa aegaa!! Aur bhik mangnedo SRK ko promotion Karke... that"s what we love it sab se zyadaa fakir wohi hota hai to bhik manhke awards Leta hai aur haath jod ke promotion kartaa hai..... haaaaaaaaaa. Enjoyed
1277 Vinod on Jan-22 :

Respected sharukh sahib best wishes for giving us best films in ,25years .zI am your big fan.you must shine like stars for ever and give us best films onwords zMay God bless showers always on you.Remain always your can
1276 srk on Jan-08 :

The comments by SRK are so cheap which revels his inner heart that he never loved his country. Such type of people have no right to leave in india and even many Indians are such fools that we go and spend money watching his pictures and making them millioner. We all should boycott watching movies of such traitors.. shoguns !!
1275 Sarah.saigak on Sep-20 :

I love you
1274 abubaker naseem on Apr-16 :

i love you SRK. you are my hero. iam your biggest fan. please saw me hello. main bare ho kar aap ki tarah banna chahta hoon
1273 Ashish on Mar-28 :

@Anonymous ~ you should know all about India before putting your statements and you should think twice before you put your vote as you said "you have proud of srk who have raised india to a very high level and have made india a known country " what does this mean because of shahrukh inndia got known to world? You have prooved yourself for this statement. And and. If srk raised the level of India then what indian army and development ministry had did?? Srk had contributed 0 for India except the tax he pays and the same is because he pee in India.
1272 S.Ghosh on Jan-09 :

Shah Rukh Khan was the grandson of Cheghis Khan, the Mongol. He is dead for least 1200 years. Thus, you cannot write letters to a dead man.

1271 Anonymous on Jan-08 :

Hello, im not an indian but im a huge srk fan he is great and i have huge respect for him. But what i dont understand is that why indian people hate on him so much they should be bery proud of srk who have raised india to a very high level and have made india a known country they should really recognize what a gift this unique man is. If srk was from my country we would cherrish him and really give him what he deserve which is RESPECT and LOVE . I love you shah rukh khan and will always have huge respect for you and your movies and your acting skills. Stay as you are and dont let anybody take you down. LOVE YOU SIR ??
1270 Sachin keni on Dec-25 :

Indians are more tolerant than any country in the world. If anybody have a problem go to the countries which according to s khan is tolerant. You are getting your bread from this country and Indian peoples. We respect every religion but people"s like you forgot to respect 80 community of india. See in the world which kind of thoughts more destroyed people"s. So do not give exceptional example in India of intolerance.
1269 Sachin keni on Dec-25 :

Indians are more tolerant than any country in the world. If anybody have a problem go to the countries which according to s khan is tolerant. You are getting your bread from this country and Indian peoples. We respect every religion but people"s like you forgot to respect 80 community of india. See in the world which kind of thoughts more destroyed people"s. So do not give exceptional example in India of intolerance.
1268 Armaghan Baig on Dec-21 :

Hi Sharukh Khan, My name is armaghan I am just here to tell you
A thing that I really want to meet you in my personal life will you
Tell me where can I meet you in Pakistan whenever you come...
1266 Dial V.Gidwani on Dec-13 :

Partition of India is the cause and foundation of Intolerance in and from 1947 among our people, both in India and Pakistan.The responsibility for this lies fully both with Indian National Congress and Muslim League . The leaders responsible are the Prime Minister of India,Jawaharlal Nehru and Mohamed Ali Jinah, President of Pakistan. Undoubtedly in India Nehru dynasty strengthened the intolerance in last 60 years of rule . It is Congress of Nehru and Mrs Indira Gandhi dynasty responsible for divide and rule. The successive rulers of Pakistan have also done everything possible to fan the flames of hatred and intolerance against Hindus, and India.

Academics and Bollywood stars have been critical of the popular present government blaming them of creeping intolerance. Why suddenly this minor segment of society has raised the entirely false claim of intolerance and made so much noise as if heaven is going to fall. Now it has come to be known, clearly and unmistakably, that there was the hidden hand of the Congress Party in India - which still fully and fiercely faithful to Nehru/ Indira Gandhi"s legacy of "Divide and Rule" - was coercing the Bollywood stars and academics to raise the cry against the present popular BJP Government. The Congress Party though routed by BJP led by Mr. Modi in the last elections, is a minority party holding only 45 seats in the Lok Sabha. But having ruled in India for decades, it commands considerable influence to persuade academics, film stars and other rich and affluent sections .

The bollywood KHANS need to find a country that would honor them or be first class elite community there . They are born post-partition .They do not realize the pain of 80 million displaced people. BADSHAH KHAN ( a close friend and follower of Mahatma Gandhi) became a victim and his noble work of non violence was destroyed by Indian National Congress, the new state of Pakistan and British Government. He is forgotten hero of freedom fighters. Have they ever consider to produce a movie on his mission,work and achievements!

We are proud to inherit tolerance from our ancient Civilization of Moen Jo Daro and Harappan of 5000 BC along with the principles of equality, democracy and social justice. Tolerance and Ahimsa are our heritage. I invite you to read book The March of Aryans which traces the story of the culture and civilization of India from 5000 BC and the birth & beginning of the roots Hinduism( Sanatan Dharma) or listen to Song of Sindhu composed by Karakarta Bharat on the bank of Sindhu river in 5000 BC. The 31 themes from the book and Song of Hindu can be read/listened on web site www.sindhulogy.org

Dial V.Gidwani
433 Sunset Drive
Wilmette Ill 60091
Phone 847 2514916// Cell 847 644 3145

1265 MyNameIsAbey on Nov-26 :

Rubbish.. shut up jerk.. you are just jealous of the star. Trying to seek popularity..
1264 Mani on Nov-25 :

When r u leaving the country
1263 sana on Nov-24 :

Mra jst 1 QN hai aap Sb logo say kya India sirf Hindu logo ka hai? Wahan Jo Muslims rehty WO Indian nai??? True Indian wah
1262 Prabhat Aditya on Nov-17 :

Hello Sir. This is an Indian, at first a human being here...just like you. A great admirer of urs as I always adore you get inspired by your way of handling the life loving the life thanking the creator and living the present and your hardwork. there are many things for you but to cut~short and moving on point I"m ith you Sir as you are a Hero, a true patriot who is actually standing for everyone inside/outside the country facing these sort of situations. You have always made us proud. I do have an ability to read a person by distance too and this has come alot through my disease of epilepsy with clear mindset. Therefore I dont know how people take democracy as i dont know anyone"s individual thoughts how they are wwith you or how they are aginst you but for me I can say because I know what you have said needed to be said a long before.. Someone has to come up with this and you came Sir. hats off!! Still standing beside you and will be there always.
An admirer of yours Sir. Thanku so much for being in this country. Love to hear your thoughts whenever you share your life and way of living with us on TV show.
SRK~ A human being and a great artist.
1261 viju on Nov-11 :

Happy Eid.... happy bakrid .... chilllaney walo.... aaj kisi secular ney happy diwali nahi bola...

1260 viju on Nov-11 :

Happy Eid.... happy bakrid .... chilllaney walo.... aaj kisi secular ney happy diwali nahi bola...

More Comment Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK) - Thread over 

Current Threads

Lingt at 15:20 Today : This man lets his girlfriend have sex with othe.. [1 comments]

That boyfriend is called a Pimp.
Aman on Sunday : An [hour] with a Prostitute! [53 comments]

I dont know that the story is true or not it does"nt matter for me.but your words actually changed the mind of many people towards prostitution.
 Other comments on this post
 Aman on Sunday : Really appreciated your piece of writting..and the incident was very sad n emotional.
 Fredi on Feb-08 : This author is so innocent. He deserves to get a NATIONAL AWARD......
 Thanos on Sep-16 : Do you think that people who are reading this article are fool, that they will believe in this your fairy tale story. Well grow up man
RaymondAvaix on Jun-13 : Islamic Fanaticism, No Economic Backw.. [22 comments]

Feedback sent to Author: J

?»?Indian Airlines Booking Now Goes Online

Indian airlines have become the choice of each person who wants to travel to national or international level. The experience is very memorable with numerous services and facilities to its customers. Ticket reservation for Indian Airlines is now easy due to the e....
 aladjihassan on Jun-05 : we sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Ch....
 JasonBed on May-26 : Feedback sent to Author: J

?????????? ???????????? ???? - ?????????, ???? ????????? ????????? ? ??????????!
?? ???????? ????????? ?????????? ???????? ???????, ????????????? ???????? ???????????? ? ????????? ???!
????? ?????????? ??....
 Shawnjeawn on May-25 : Feedback sent to Author: J

Christmas Piano
Christmas Background Music
Perfect instrumental background music for romantic and sentimental films, presenting your business, new products or your company in general with an optimistic an....
annielewis on Jun-12 : 1200 Comments: Open letter to Mr.SRK [12 comments]

sdffffff
 BLACK MONEY CLEANING on Jun-10 : BLACK MONEY CLEANING WITH SSD SOLUTION CHEMICALS
WE OFFER SERVICE
WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FOR cleaning BLACK
DOLLARS CURRENCIES.I hereby use this media to inform you, that our
company can clean out black def....
 aladjihassan on Jun-05 : we sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Ch....
parth on Jun-12 : Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK) [1247 comments]

Hi srk
 Ajili on Jan-31 : DatingInPunjab.com ~ only for Indians
 srk on Jan-08 : The comments by SRK are so cheap which revels his inner heart that he never loved his country. Such type of people have no right to leave in india and even many Indians are such fools that we go and spend money watching his pictures and making them m....
 Sarah.saigak on Sep-20 : I love you
aladjihassan on Jun-05 : A prayer for Narendra Modi [24 comments]

we sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Chemical is 100 pure. We clean all currencies like the Euro, USD, GBP and many other currencies. Anti~....
 Pushan Roy on Apr-11 : Flowers are the most stunning items which are occasionally presented on every occasion to make the people happy. Florists are the people who deal with the flowers and discover new floral designs which attract more people towards this. The cities like....
 Hospisoft on Jan-03 : Thanks to share your great article ..very nice..
 Expresscare on Dec-23 : Thanks to share with us your information.. It will make togetherness among the people through the online shopping sites. but modi is a great....such a great article I am sharing your article,...

Comments (till the day of this story)
aladjihassan on Jun-05 : Won"t Settle for Slogans Like "Indians for Indi.. [3 comments]

we sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Chemical is 100 pure. We clean all currencies like the Euro, USD, GBP and many other currencies. Anti~....
S.Ghosh on Jan-25 : PM Modi Couldn"t Recover Money from Corporates,.. [2 comments]

Corporate captains helped Modi to get elected. Thus, Modi cannot go against them.

Anup on Dec-27 : PHOTOS: Nation remembers martyrs of 2001 Parlia.. [1 comments]

Is Ivarta on strike or doing a new deal ?
Binny on Feb-08 : Demonetisation Done Only to Help Modi, Associat.. [3 comments]

Maashaas Allaah! Big fishes like Mamataabaanu, Italian Soniaji and her mentally challenged Aulaad Raahulji, Bihaari ChaaraaChor Laaluji... list is endless. Wazir~e~Aaazan Modiji will round them up.
Binny on Dec-11 : Sonia, 70. Down memory lane [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! Sonia"s real sweetest memories are with the fellows at Cambridge/Oxford, where she waited on tables, borrowed money from them and instead of paying back borrowed money, she returned very personal favors! What else can be expected from a white girl with Western morale? Anything goes in West. Shubhaan Allaah!
Binny on Dec-10 : Manmohan Singh"s warning to Narendra Modi: Is d.. [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! The x~PM, who was a pet Totaa for SoniaJi and had his speech locked up and now this Manmohan Totaa has found his new freedom... so, he keeps on opening mouth and keeps on making silly comments against the best moves in India"s interest made by PM Modi. Looks this Sonia"s Totaa has become shameless.
Binny on Dec-08 : "BJP is using triple talaq to tarnish Muslims" [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! The real Islamic talaq is ~ when a woman hears triple talaq, from her husband, she takes up a whip and gives a triple Fataaq with the powerful whip blows to the bare bottom of thehusband... otherwise that talaq is Haraam! Allaah~Hu~Akbar!
Binny on Dec-08 : PHOTOS: Suspected militants loot another bank i.. [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! How it can a loot take place, when bank has armed guards? Don"t Jihaadis and bank people collaborate with one~another having mutual understanding? May Allaah save Hindostaan from Gaddaars.
Excel Loan on Dec-26 : PIX: 4 awesome hours onboard <em>INS Vikr.. [2 comments]

Are you in search of a legitimate loan? We offer loan all kinds to prospective individuals, company, cooperate bodies as well as organisations. If interested do get back to us via Email excelfinanceinvestor08@gmail.com
Jessica Cyrus on Dec-20 : Meet the real-life "Sleeping Beauty" who didn"t.. [3 comments]

The gifts baskets comprises of many items like Butter Chocolates, Roses, Gerberas, Amaryllis, Wines, Truffles, Praline Coffee, Red Pepper, Raspberry Jam, Smoked Salmon and many other products which makes every receiver happy. The Christmas hampers are designed with many assorted items which are meant for everyone and in France these items are deliv....

Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK)
India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory
Terms of Service | Join mailing list