HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums
Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I
India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: The recent drama that evolved when Anil Ambani, Sunil Mittal, Ratan Tata and other industrialists lauded Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi at the investors summit in Gujarat, claiming his leadership as national level material and wishing that person like him should be the next leader of the country, was quite interesting and deserves an honest appraisal......read more in: Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 346 Comments     
   20 comments were deleted because of unacceptable language or unacceptable user name...

These comments are about: Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            
207 sonu tiwari on Sep-19 :

modi ko pm banana hai
206 Amrit karki Assam on Sep-15 :

Good decision
205 Nagendra Tiwari, Fro on Sep-15 :

We will waiting for Nagendra modi as a Pm Candidate from BJP

204 true indian on Sep-11 :

Modi is a terorist... no doubt
203 Viitor on Aug-19 :

NarendraModi"s speech at BJP Public Meeting in Pune

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VSye_qirCaM

202 HUMAN = not hindu mo on Aug-11 :

yes. I went through all the comments,it was disappointing too read that the young generation is still trap in political games of the duo called leaders.leaders do not separate they do not fight for hindu muslim votes. we got to understand that we are human first then we r Indian, be it modi or sonia whoever gorms a party please develop ur society not by communal riots but by hsrmony and peace.let prople feel proud that they are lead by leaders and noy by pippeta or by murders.Plz carry that dignity.

and to all my friends I would request u to plz think carefully and then cast ur precious votes.it we who van make the leader"s learn how we want the country to move ahead,how we want our people to move ahead.dont lead the rile in angrezi style.DO NOT LET THE RULE ON US BY DIVIDING US.BE FIRM AND STAND IN UNITY.COZ UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL....JAI HIND
201 HUMAN = not hindu mo on Aug-11 :

yes. I went through all the comments,it was disappointing too read that the young generation is still trap in political games of the duo called leaders.leaders do not separate they do not fight for hindu muslim votes. we got to understand that we are human first then we r Indian, be it modi or sonia whoever gorms a party please develop ur society not by communal riots but by hsrmony and peace.let prople feel proud that they are lead by leaders and noy by pippeta or by murders.Plz carry that dignity.

and to all my friends I would request u to plz think carefully and then cast ur precious votes.it we who van make the leader"s learn how we want the country to move ahead,how we want our people to move ahead.dont lead the rile in angrezi style.DO NOT LET THE RULE ON US BY DIVIDING US.BE FIRM AND STAND IN UNITY.COZ UNITED WE STAND DIVIDED WE FALL....JAI HIND
200 ChaoticCountry on Aug-07 :

Hello All,

Look at Sreekumar"s past. Why would SIT want to believe anything of what he says. Wasn"t any action taken against him for falsely indicting the ISRO scientist.

CC
http://www.outlookindia.com/article.aspx?205531
199 g kapuria on Jul-28 :

DT.. Ram Mandir or not, we have to get rid of the thieves. Note that Modi himself is not talking about Ram Mandir, and his administration will not be likely to talk about it either. Modi administration will be pretty much like Vajpayee"s.
198 Deepak tyagi on Jul-28 :

i am very disappointed to see that BJP is still trying to give lollipop of " RAM MANDIR " to Hindus while there is a lot of problems like higher price,corruption,scams etc....the list is endless and affecting common man at large.Being Hindu I can say that Hindu is more interested in the progress of INDIA & INDIA need better leadership.so I request all BJP leaders, please don"t try to make fool to Hindus.
197 krishna on Jul-24 :

will BJP ever win the elections with gujrat, mp, chattisgarh?
196 krishna on Jul-24 :

Please explain- ""There are two parties which sure to go in the drain after 2014 elections. One is Mamta congress at Bengal and JD(U) of Bihar. Both leaders completely lost their mind.""I understang about bihar but TMC in west bengal is in a good state. If they dont want to support Narendra modi (Not BJP) whats the problem.
195 ithinam on Jul-23 :

There are two parties which sure to go in the drain after 2014 elections. One is Mamta congress at Bengal and JD(U) of Bihar. Both leaders completely lost their mind.
194 krishna on Jul-20 :

ha, tmc will not support modi...
191 g kapuria on Jul-12 :

ganesh.. Your pot of flower analogy is intriguing. Have you ever been to a church or a mosque? Have you heard how those flowers bloom for Hindus?
190 ganessh on Jul-12 :

Pot of flowers of different colors is more beautiful than same color flower. Modi must understand this philosophy first to become gardener of india. Modi pm post will aggravate muslims. To maintain peace modi must stepdown voluntarily and support bjp leader. India should set good examples leaders without any tainted image. the statement he gives does not suit pm post. But gujrat prosperity proves that he holds good cards for development of country.
189 nilesh dixit on Jul-08 :

Now the times is comes to ask report to our goverment belive My friends. Congress are failed in all sector and all the basics requirment. And the reason is pathetics governance so.now we have a tested governance from gujarat.mr modi he can able to takes india to a valluable position and create in the worlds strong indian image
188 nilesh dixit on Jul-08 :

Now the times is comes to ask report to our goverment belive My friends. Congress are failed in all sector and all the basics requirment. And the reason is pathetics governance so.now we have a tested governance from gujarat.mr modi he can able to takes india to a valluable position and create in the worlds strong indian image
187 Real indian on Jul-07 :

i request all my fellow indians to stop this congress and wipe out the name of congress ever frm india as already it has ruined the life of indians.... somehow i request BJP to aggressively campaign n select candidates for lok sabha carefully after assessing ground level situation and grass root workers.. many in BJP have taken for granted just using the party symbol ....
This is the last chance to save india .. if at al unfortunately congress returns to power india will be again divided and india will be finished and sold off...all congressman will run away to abbroad where they have kept money
186 munaf patel on Jul-06 :

only modi can do thiis m

More Comment Pages: 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I - Thread over 

Current Threads

raffaelle at 13:44 Today : The fight against superstition gathers momentum [3 comments]

Hello we offer International loan to both individuals and companies worldwide. Our interest rate is 3 per year.
We give loan from any amount of $2000 to $30,000,000.00 for any legal purpose.
We also give loan from a long term of 1~25 years .
So if you need any financial assistance of any kind to sort things out, this is the company yo....
 Other comments on this post
 Dr Richard on Nov-03 : Testimony on how i sold my kidney. I"m viji Kumar by name. I live in Chennai,{India} i want to use this medium to alert everyone who want to sell his/her kidney to be very careful because there are scammers everywhere.Few months ago I was financially....
Ibrahim on Wednesday : Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I [346 comments]

Do you need Personal Loan?
Business Cash Loan?
Unsecured Loan
Fast and Simple Loan?
Quick Application Process?
Approvals within 24~72 Hours?
No Hidden Fees Loan?
Funding in less than 1/2 Days?
Get unsecured working capital?
Contact Us At housingfinance22@gmail.com
Mr Osman Ibrahim
 osman on Wednesday :
Do you need Finance?
Are you looking for Finance?
Are you looking for finance to enlarge your business?
We help individuals and companies to obtain finance for business
expanding and to setup a new business ranging any amount. Ge....
 Mrs.Emilia Fedorcako on Oct-14 : Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!,

What is your situation? *Need 100 financing *Can"t verify income *Can"t verify employment *Recently self employed *Bankruptcy Collections *Credit issues *Accumulated Bills Settlement * Personal Investm....
 osman on Oct-03 : Do you need an urgent loan for business or to pay bills at 3 interest rate? We offer Personal Loan, Real Estate Loan, Business Loan and others to prospective individuals, companies, cooperate bodies as well as organizations. No matter your credits sc....
Dr max on Nov-14 : IIT-M helps reclaim 50km of lost Kerala beaches [5 comments]

Body organ needed urgently at Apollo Hospital my name is Dr Max Newton ,we offer 700,000 usd contact us via whatsapp number plus 917676505791.
emailapollohospital177@gmail.com

hospitalcares on Nov-07 :
Are you interested is selling your human parts such as k1dnney, Blood,L1vers,
with sum $450,00.00 USD We are urgently in need of 0gans,
For details WhatsApp plus 91 767 808 3290 Mobile plus 91 767 808 3290
via email hospitalcare....
Mark Fox on Nov-13 : Photos: Meet the Punjabi bride who wore shorts .. [3 comments]

Greeting from APPOLO HOSPITAL, urgently contact Dr Mark Fox. As we have a lot of patients who are here for kidney transplant, and we shall offer you 2Crore 75Lakh for your Kidney. My name is Doctor Mark Fox, I am a Nephrology in India Surgical Hospital. Our Hospital is specialized in Kidney Surgery/transplant and other organ treatment, we also deal....
 Dr. Micheal Varghese on Sep-28 : Are you interested in selling one of your kidney for a good amount kindly Contact us now as we are looking for kidney donor, Very urgently who are B plus ve , O plus ve and A plus ve. Donor should be 18 years or above. Interested Donor should contact....
Agnes Abdul on Nov-10 : The music of Ishiguro"s words [4 comments]

GOOD NEWS, this is to inform the general public how happy i am today meeting a reliable doctor in the person of Dr. Donald Syre , i first saw a testimony of one Mr. Rakish Mohandra
of how the doctor put a smile on his face by buying a pair of his kidney with awesome amount of money in US dollars, so i picked the email dr.donald09@hotmail.com a....
 Dr Richard on Nov-09 : We are urgently in need of kidney donors in Apollo Hospital for the sum of $400,000.00 USD, Contact us now on email for more details.for only calling and whatsapp plus 919738325873 Doctor Richard D CONTACT ME TRUE MY EMAIL drichard0001@gmail.com
DR Abdul Muniem on Nov-08 : Olive Ridley turtles are back for nesting [1 comments]

Dear Sir /Madam,
Hello , Are you interested to selling one of your kidney for a good amount of {$800.000USD} in India pls kindly Contact us now on our email as we are looking for kidney donor, Very urgently who are group B,group A ,O ve and 0 ve.
Interested Donor should contact us now.

Best Regards
DR Abdul Muniem

Comments (till the day of this story)
030201kishankb on Apr-22 : Maya and Lila: Origin of Universe [6 comments]

Life can be reduced to a 20 watt fountain of energy.

Has anyone of you heard of or read the book called Biocentrism?

Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness are the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe by Robert Lanza, Bob Berman

http://www.robertlanzabiocentrism.com/life-is-forever/

A brief des....
Rajkumar Gupta on Mar-29 : Osho - The Exaggerated Soul [2 comments]

Avalet Technology is an Indian manufacturer of various range of Access Control, CCTV Camera, Time Attendance, Metal Detector and All Type of Security products. From design and manufacture to maintenance and support, Avalet Technology provides a total solution to meet the unique needs of today"s organizations.

Mo on Jul-03 : The Two Stages of Devotion [1 comments]

Nice article. Thanks Nitin.
Mo on Jul-03 : The Two Ways of Performing Action [1 comments]

Nice article.
John on Aug-29 : Why minority reservations in secular nation? [6 comments]

Does minority quota reservations make any sense, the way it has been implemented, even for a temporary time? People, who are economically disadvantaged (regardless of caste, religious following) need help until they are brought up and then it must stop afterwords. However, quota should never qualify, if basic qualification do not meet. Example: Giv....
hindu on Jan-21 : Time to Modi-fy India [2 comments]

DA well said . Hope the ignorant and head buried in sand type people understand .
S.Ghosh on Sep-07 : What has India learned from 1962 [4 comments]

For the commentators:

Keep your comments to the boundary of the topic.
India"s economic or population prolem are not to be discussed here. The topic is the Chinese invasion of India.

If you are a Chinese or a Pakistani, of course you like to kill the author in the same way you want to kill every Indian.

Mark on Mar-03 : The Dream of Vishnu: Nothingness? [1 comments]

This is good article for the people who like to take it to the extreme who think god will everyone and therefore like to sit like lazy or for those who think that every thing is unreal and thereffore there acts are also unreal, therefore sit in one place and smoke marjuana. Great article btw..
S.Ghosh on Feb-23 : Kashmiri Pandits: A Forsaken Minority [7 comments]

Hindus fought always for hundreds of years. Persians were defeated within 10 years. But Muslims were stopped in Afghanistan and West pakistan in 7th century, and were driven back by Deva Pal of Pal synasty beyond Afghanistan in 8th century. In 9th century Mahmood invaded but could not go beyond Mathura and had to go back. In 11th century Gauris inv....
hindu on Mar-26 : Promoting Indian culture & minority appe.. [6 comments]

have a look at the conditions of some temples in pakistan- hope hindu religious bodies take note and upgrade and maintain the structures for worship by hindus in pakistan
http://hindutemplespakistan.blogspot.com.au/

Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I
India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory
Terms of Service | Join mailing list