HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums
Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I
India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: The recent drama that evolved when Anil Ambani, Sunil Mittal, Ratan Tata and other industrialists lauded Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi at the investors summit in Gujarat, claiming his leadership as national level material and wishing that person like him should be the next leader of the country, was quite interesting and deserves an honest appraisal......read more in: Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 339 Comments     
   20 comments were deleted because of unacceptable language or unacceptable user name...

These comments are about: Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            
158 N S Rauthan on Mar-17 :

only Modi only Modi only Modi super man for PM of India

157 M S Bisht on Mar-17 :

Its my view Narendra Modi is first and top leaders for PM of India if Modi ji choose PM of India its india luck for further
156 RAJESH KUMAR MORWAL on Mar-15 :

I WANT TO SAVE MY COUNTRY AND MY JAWANS SO I WANT TO MR. NARANDAR MODI AS NEST PRIM MINISTER OF MY COUNTRY - INDIA.
155 Anuradha Panigrahi on Mar-07 :

Narendra Modi is the only person that can free India from terrorism, atrocities like gangrape, free from hunger, poverty and make India one of the top leading countries of the world--from developing country to a developed country.
154 srikanth on Mar-05 :

Modi is my next PM

Srikanth
153 Truth Speaks on Feb-10 :

Fully agree with Mahesh. Many of BJP"s fans don"t go out to vote. This should change. To see Modi as PM, every BJP fan should go out and vote. You should remember India"s history of hung parliaments and win or lose with a few hundred votes.
152 ramesh on Feb-10 :

NARENDRA MODI IS THE NEXT PM AND BEST PM
151 Mahesh on Feb-09 :

Youth needs to vote in large Number for Narendra Modi.

NDA needs to fight all 435 seats even if there is no money. Ask vote on Narendra Modi"s performance. The time has come for Idea of India to materialize and finish the vote bank and dynastic politics once and for all . Only thing that should matter is "India", Indian, Bhartiya.
150 Rahul on Feb-09 :

Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....Narendra modi our next PM....
149 Bibhu on Feb-07 :

He is truly deserving..
148 saurabh on Feb-07 :

i support him....and as a indian i will support him in his elections campagion........ vote for country...........it doesnt matter who you are... or our religion.....vote for devlopment, vote for modi........
147 Truth Speaks on Feb-02 :

I hope all the eligible voters supporting Modi online will go out and vote on election day. If all Modi"s supporters vote, he will win with thumping majority.
146 Truth Speaks on Feb-02 :

I hope all the eligible voters supporting Modi online will go out and vote on election day. If all Modi"s supporters vote, he will win with thumping majority.
145 Varun Mithal on Jan-30 :

Vote Modi,Go Modi Yahooo
144 Tasleem Ansari on Jan-29 :

Mr. Narendra Modi is only eligible candidate for PMs post. We need safe, progressive, and peaceful country. India needs many good leaders like Mr. Modi.
143 Dr. K.K. Bonia on Jan-26 :

RECASTING! RECASTING!RECASTING!.......!
It is not due to BJP but due to Norendra Modi- the Gujrat sate is rising in terms social development of poor people living at grass root level ; living below poverty level or what is good happening where uprising of poor people, it due the best leader like personaly Mr. Modi as a people for people of Gujrat in particular and the county Bharat as a whole with his best vision and execution his mission probably with his few faithful friend politicians.
Every body should understand this world is for trickery"s which don"t means being politician we should forget those needy poor citizens depriving them only we should think uplift the capitalist only cream of whom enjoyed by corrupted politician, bureaucrats, and so on.............We must have to march to achieve the main goal as the father of Nation Mohatma Gandhi with the special type of CONGRESS not like that of "Congress(I)" the name of which not getting ancestrally from Gandhi Ji! If any body thinking being true congress, he must be servant of people of Bharat.
Jai! BHARAT MATA!
Dr. K.K. Bonia, Guwahati

142 Dr. K.K. Bonia on Jan-21 :

RECASTING:
It not due to BJP but due Norendra Modi- the Gujrat sate is rising in terms social development of poor people living at grass root level ; living below poverty level or what is good happening where uprising of poor people, it due the best leader like personaly Mr. Modi as a people for people of Gujrat in particular and the county Bharat as a whole due with best vision and execution his mission probably with his few faithful friend politicians. Jai! BHARAT MATA!
Dr. K.K. Bonia, Guwahati

141 Dr. K.K. Bonia on Jan-21 :

RECASTING:
It not due to BJP but due Norendra Modi- the Gujrat sate is rising in terms social development of poor people living at grass root level ; living below poverty level or what is good happening where uprising of poor people, it due the best leader like personaly Mr. Modi as a people for people of Gujrat in particular and the county Bharat as a whole due with best vision and execution his mission probably with his few faithful friend politicians. Jai! BHARAT MAT!
Dr. K.K. Bonia, Guwahati

140 Dr. K>K. Bonia on Jan-21 :

It not BJP that the Gujrat sate is rising in terms social development at poor people living at grass root level living below poverty level due to one of the best leader as a people for people of Gujrat in particular and the county Bharat due with besist vision and execution his mission probably with his few faithful friend politicians.
Dr. K.K. Bonia, Guwahati

139 Ranjana Deb on Jan-19 :

Narendra Modi aaj k sabse saksham neta hai , unhe rastra niti , dharmaniti , kutniti yeh 3 nition ka bahot achha gyan hai . Narendra Modi ji ek aise vakta hai jinka logical baaton katna mushkil hai , ek urjaban , jamin se jude huye , karmi , desh bhakt neta hai jo rajneeti ka har pehlu ka vidyan hai . aur yahi hamara desh ka PM pad ka sabse kabil dabedar hai . jai hindu rastra ...

More Comment Pages: 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I - Thread over 

Current Threads

paul at 22:31 Today : Won"t Settle for Slogans Like "Indians for Indi.. [5 comments]

do you want to sell your ki1dney for 1.8 crores what app us plus 918585954757 or email nwkidney0@ gmail.com
 Other comments on this post
 paul at 22:31 Today : do you want to sell your ki1dney for 1.8 crores what app us plus 918585954757 or email nwkidney0@ gmail.com
 Dr Richard on May-10 : We are urgently in need of kidney donors for the sum of $409,000.00, Contact us now on email for more details.WHATS APP MESSAGE ONLY plus 917411484388 PHONE CALL plus 919739098941 drrichard803@gmail.com We are located in India Dr. Richard D
ghalibsolution on Friday : Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK) [1255 comments]

Do you need a financial help? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a good business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital services from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is your ch....
 Dr Davis Morgan on Sep-07 : Dear Sir /Madam,

Hello , Are you interested to selling one of your kidney for a good amount of {$800.000USD} in India pls kindly Contact us now on our email columbiaasiahospital9@gmail.com as we are looking for kidney donor, Very urgently wh....
 Dr Kumar on Jul-12 : Do you want to donate your organ? We are here to help you with good cash to do anything you wish, Contact us if you are interested in donating your organ. Contact hassanhome622@gmail.com or call us on Whatsapp Number plus 918015861823
 Richy on Jul-10 : I am a private lender and Investor, Do you need a legit, honest, reputable and quick loan?? I can help you with 100 guarantee loan, I am offering business, real estate funding and individual loan, More also we are financing all kind of projects. For ....
Loans and Financia on Sep-02 : NYT corrects Modi editorial blunders [11 comments]

Do you need a loan? Does your firm, company or industry need financial assistance? Do you need finance to start your business? Do you need personal loan? Loan for your home improvements Mortgage loan Debt consolidation loan Commercial loan Education loan Car loan Loan for assets. Contact us today with for your loan request. housingfinance247@gmail.....
 Dr Haji Terry on Jul-23 : Are you interested in selling your body parts kidney, 1/2 Liver, Testicles,Lung, and 30 grams of bone morrow for the sum of $800,000.00 cash hurry and contact us.My name is Dr Haji Terry, am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital.Our Hospital....
osman on Aug-31 : Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I [339 comments]

Do you need an urgent loan for business or to pay bills at 3 interest rate? We offer Personal Loan, Real Estate Loan, Business Loan and others to prospective individuals, companies, cooperate bodies as well as organizations. No matter your credits score ranging from $5000 dollars to $20,000,000.00 duration period of 1 to 30 years Please allow up to....
 Laga Desmond on Aug-25 : My experience is awesome. After addressing my initial doubts by the clinton ken loan firm and easy documentation my loan for 100 k was processed quickly as promised by the clinton ken loan firm. it was such a great thing that can happen for a common ....
 Dr Austin Betel on Aug-11 : Do you want to sell your kidney for money, Max Healthcare is urgently in need of kidney donor for the sum of 3 crore 30 lakh $350,000.00 If any one is willing to donate should please contact us on austinbetel@yahoo.com OR Call plus 917900190905
 Osman22222 on Aug-10 : Are you looking for financial cash funds available here apply no collateral required.
housingfinance86@gmail.com
Contact us on whatspp plus 447513195409
Mr Osman
mariam on Aug-30 : Truth abut Raul Vinci (Rahul Gandhi) [6 comments]

Are you in need of quick an urgent loan with relatively low interest rate as low as 3? We offer business loan, personal loan, home loan, auto loan,student loan, debt consolidation loan e.t.c. no matter your credit score. We are guaranteed in giving out financial services to our numerous clients all over world. With our flexible lending packages, lo....
 osman on Aug-23 : Do you need an urgent loan for business or to pay bills at 3 interest rate? We offer Personal Loan, Real Estate Loan, Business Loan and others to prospective individuals, companies, cooperate bodies as well as organizations. No matter your credits sc....
 vishal on Mar-01 : Hi
 sudhanshu dwivedi on Dec-13 : he is goood
sahyadri on Aug-28 : [1 comments]

Hello.
Do you want to buy or sell your kidney for money? Because Sahyadri Hospital is urgently

in need of O plus ve B plus ve and A plus ve kidney donors. So if anyone is willing to donate or buy

please contact us for more details

Best regard
Dr Sahyadri
No. plus 919100217851
email sahyadrihospital12....

Comments (till the day of this story)
John on Mar-12 : Why minority reservations in secular nation? [6 comments]

Mr. U.N Das,
Just wondering... Why are you concerned about minority appeasement thru reservations when the majority (i.e. Hindus) do not give any damn about it since 1947 and still continue to do so??
hindu on Jan-21 : Time to Modi-fy India [2 comments]

DA well said . Hope the ignorant and head buried in sand type people understand .
Mark on Mar-03 : The Dream of Vishnu: Nothingness? [1 comments]

This is good article for the people who like to take it to the extreme who think god will everyone and therefore like to sit like lazy or for those who think that every thing is unreal and thereffore there acts are also unreal, therefore sit in one place and smoke marjuana. Great article btw..
S.Ghosh on Feb-23 : Kashmiri Pandits: A Forsaken Minority [7 comments]

Hindus fought always for hundreds of years. Persians were defeated within 10 years. But Muslims were stopped in Afghanistan and West pakistan in 7th century, and were driven back by Deva Pal of Pal synasty beyond Afghanistan in 8th century. In 9th century Mahmood invaded but could not go beyond Mathura and had to go back. In 11th century Gauris inv....
hindu on Mar-26 : Promoting Indian culture & minority appe.. [6 comments]

have a look at the conditions of some temples in pakistan- hope hindu religious bodies take note and upgrade and maintain the structures for worship by hindus in pakistan
http://hindutemplespakistan.blogspot.com.au/
hindu on Dec-16 : Vedic Science and Knowledge Yoga [2 comments]

parrallel to hindus in india www.livescience.com/17498-democracy-decisions-ignorance.html
common sense on Nov-04 : Suicide of Superpower: Will US Survive 2025? [2 comments]

Usual rant of prophets of doom!
030201kishankb on Oct-20 : Koenraad Elst: Mistaken Identity? [17 comments]

This is an excellent article deciphering errors introduced by western scholars who lack understanding of Indian culture and traditions. Ancient Indian sciences turned dormant as India was colonized first by Muslim (950 – 1857) and then by Europeans (1857 – 1947).

The colonizers and proselytizers are two strands of Judaic religious teachin....
Anup on Oct-03 : Lies and Men of God "Proselytizers" - Part I [1 comments]

Is there any non-Christian senator in America?
Abramic religions are nothing but religious imperialisms.
g kapuria on Sep-17 : Gujarat riots & "secular" Galahads of justice! [1 comments]

Well written. But it also needs to be more direct. If the goal is to point fingers are the secularists, do point fingers. Name those secularists, and write about their misdeeds, and analyze their bias. Then it will be effective.

Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I
India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory
Terms of Service | Join mailing list