HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums
Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I
India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: The recent drama that evolved when Anil Ambani, Sunil Mittal, Ratan Tata and other industrialists lauded Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi at the investors summit in Gujarat, claiming his leadership as national level material and wishing that person like him should be the next leader of the country, was quite interesting and deserves an honest appraisal......read more in: Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 331 Comments     
   20 comments were deleted because of unacceptable language or unacceptable user name...

These comments are about: Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            
351 Rushi patel on Apr-06 :

All ATM out of oder why?

350 Rushi patel on Apr-06 :

All ATM out of oder why?

349 Rushi patel on Apr-06 :

All ATM out of oder why?

348 rahul kumar on Apr-03 :

this forum is one of the best
347 Francoisservice on Apr-03 :

Hello The whole group
To settle your debts, bills and other financial problems, no more worries.
For all your loan or investment requests, do not hesitate. Please contact this financing agency to be satisfied.
They are also in the area of investment.
The loan amount is £ 5,000 to £ 5,000,000

Mail servicesfinances@europe.com

Mail servicesfinances@europe.com
346 Salesman on Mar-24 :

This Ivarta forum has become a best bulletin board to place personal advertisements. God bless Ivarta moderators!
345 forsdocuments85 on Mar-16 :

Buy Genuine And Registered Ielts / Toefl / Gre / Gmat without taking exams Skype in.forsdocuments85

344 Amar Ahirwar on Mar-10 :

Urgently need kidney donor in India, for good amount of money, contact me on whatsaap plus 91~80507~736~51 or e~mail amarahirwar712@gmail.com
343 Amar Ahirwar on Mar-10 :

Urgently need kidney donor in India, for good amount of money, contact me on whatsaap plus 91~80507~736~51 or e~mail amarahirwar712@gmail.com
342 SUCHISMITA RAHA on Feb-26 :

Very sadly to write down this about not able exchange my old notes in RBI for during my India visit this jan 2017~ feb 2017 duration. First of all a huge rules of RBI for changing our few amount of notes, which must be passed by custom clearance. Why our Indian airports does not keep some hoarding boards or tags for that, when we land at mid night, we just pass the immigrations simply. Our hard earning money, still a long queue of people standing and banging their head for it, and RBI Manager standing over there to say these are procedures and now even if u go to custom, if u dont have internal links u cant get clearance, huh! such a lame system. My point why these are not systematic like any other developed countries if any changes need to do. Why we people have to loose our even 1000 hard earn money because of your so much complex procedures. Demonetization has brought much changes, i appreciate and want to see more like this efforts but why so much complex in banking system, still a huge crowd crying over outside and asking for deatails, now mostly who has come from outside india, everyone doesn keep internal links, when India will grow in the manner stopping this internal link sysgtem.
341 mukund vaze on Dec-19 :

on line ppayments by pos mmachines wpallets etc involves heavy taxes to uusers a small shpop kdeeper have to pay rs 1000 if he ccollected 5000 daily by aTM crads
this is not aaffordable.please make all ppayments free of cost
so that ppeople wll aaccept oonline ppayment ssystem
there is no uinformality in uset of wallets. please look inot the mmatter in high
pos machine charges.make it free.
340 Rushi k Patel on Dec-05 :

In Maharashtra ,Rs 10 coin is no more legal that"s rumours but come to Maharashtra and tell them I have 2000rs legal coin but no one take it .any action against this shop where they refused legal currency and can"t take even 2000note bez no change......plz take action against this shop Kipper who refused legal currency .

339 Nitesh S on Nov-23 :

Why India is not yet a developed country? Because over 30 of population is still unemployed, and not able to figure out jobs for themselves to make a living. It is most required for any country to be in developed state that people develop a sense of creating jobs for themselves, anything they do, anything they contribute pays them. India does not provide enough opportunities, as we do not encourage talents enough, we do not support them enough to help others, we do not apply minds to do things by self, most of people of India like to follow, and that is why their eyes are wide open. Staring others with wide open eyes is considered indecent in other countries. We need to generate ideas be it small or big, support and encourage ideas to help every man contribute to whatever they could do. It can only then be a developed country. Encourage!! Contribute !! Prosper !!
338 Subrata Sinha Roy on Nov-13 :

Ab ki baar
jab jab ayegi sarkar

It has to be "THE MODI SARKAR"
337 chetan sharma on Nov-09 :

Sir aapne aap hi desh vasiyo ko dokha diya hai .
336 chetan sharma on Nov-09 :

Sir,kisi ko koi jane ka hak nahi hai ki bandh ke paas kitna paisa hai.it is my humble request to stop this corruption so that people could live a healthy and good enjoyable life.plz its my humble request
335 chetan sharma on Nov-09 :

Sir ,Kya nayi chal chali hai aapne aab log bukhe maar jaige ik raat mein hi plan kar diya sab kuch yeh toh bilkul nainsafi hai.

334 Rajesh on Nov-09 :

I like your Correction and black money 500 and 1000. But i want to new currency 500 and 2000 rupees mention the value years for example 2017 to 2020, 3 or 4 year only Validity. so totally correction stopped.
333 Soma Banerjee on Nov-09 :

I would like to salute you Mr.Modi for the adhoc decision you took just in a overnight to stop the 500~1000 rupees spam. This is a very commendable step towards making India a crime~free country. There have been leaders who talked much about the progress and ended up doing noting. So this is another of your exemplary attempt towards the welfare of the country after the surgical strike carried out be Indian Army so surreptitiously.
332 Neha Mehra on Sep-30 :

Sir I wanted to know, Extension of maternity leave from 4 months to six months is applicable on Private sectors also.

More Comment Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I - Thread over 

Current Threads

Colourful Eddy at 15:09 Today : An [hour] with a Prostitute! [51 comments]

What was her rate per hour?
 Other comments on this post
 Suraj at 03:49 Today : Feedback sent to Author: An-[hour]-with-a-Prostitute!

Is it true??? Seriously??
 Thanos on Sep-16 : Do you think that people who are reading this article are fool, that they will believe in this your fairy tale story. Well grow up man
 Harry potter on Sep-06 : Feedback sent to Author: An-[hour]-with-a-Prostitute!

Not one word of this is true.
Stop lying.
Write something meaningful.

RaymondAvaix on Jun-13 : Islamic Fanaticism, No Economic Backw.. [22 comments]

Feedback sent to Author: J

?»?Indian Airlines Booking Now Goes Online

Indian airlines have become the choice of each person who wants to travel to national or international level. The experience is very memorable with numerous services and facilities to its customers. Ticket reservation for Indian Airlines is now easy due to the e....
 aladjihassan on Jun-05 : we sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Ch....
 JasonBed on May-26 : Feedback sent to Author: J

?????????? ???????????? ???? - ?????????, ???? ????????? ????????? ? ??????????!
?? ???????? ????????? ?????????? ???????? ???????, ????????????? ???????? ???????????? ? ????????? ???!
????? ?????????? ??....
 Shawnjeawn on May-25 : Feedback sent to Author: J

Christmas Piano
Christmas Background Music
Perfect instrumental background music for romantic and sentimental films, presenting your business, new products or your company in general with an optimistic an....
annielewis on Jun-12 : 1200 Comments: Open letter to Mr.SRK [12 comments]

sdffffff
 BLACK MONEY CLEANING on Jun-10 : BLACK MONEY CLEANING WITH SSD SOLUTION CHEMICALS
WE OFFER SERVICE
WE ALSO SALE CHEMICALS LIKE SSD AUTOMATIC SOLUTION FOR cleaning BLACK
DOLLARS CURRENCIES.I hereby use this media to inform you, that our
company can clean out black def....
 aladjihassan on Jun-05 : we sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Ch....
parth on Jun-12 : Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK) [1247 comments]

Hi srk
 Ajili on Jan-31 : DatingInPunjab.com ~ only for Indians
 srk on Jan-08 : The comments by SRK are so cheap which revels his inner heart that he never loved his country. Such type of people have no right to leave in india and even many Indians are such fools that we go and spend money watching his pictures and making them m....
 Sarah.saigak on Sep-20 : I love you
aladjihassan on Jun-05 : A prayer for Narendra Modi [24 comments]

we sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Chemical is 100 pure. We clean all currencies like the Euro, USD, GBP and many other currencies. Anti~....
 Pushan Roy on Apr-11 : Flowers are the most stunning items which are occasionally presented on every occasion to make the people happy. Florists are the people who deal with the flowers and discover new floral designs which attract more people towards this. The cities like....
 Hospisoft on Jan-03 : Thanks to share your great article ..very nice..
 Expresscare on Dec-23 : Thanks to share with us your information.. It will make togetherness among the people through the online shopping sites. but modi is a great....such a great article I am sharing your article,...
aladjihassan on Jun-05 : Won"t Settle for Slogans Like "Indians for Indi.. [3 comments]

we sell SSD Chemical Solution used to clean all type of black and any color currency, stain and defaced bank notes with any others equipment being bad. Our technicians are highly qualified and are always ready to handle the cleaning perfectly. Our Chemical is 100 pure. We clean all currencies like the Euro, USD, GBP and many other currencies. Anti~....
 Dr. Thomas Franklin on May-29 : Do you want to sell your kidney? Are you seeking for an opportunity to sell your kidney for money due to financial break down and you don"t know what to do, then contact us today and we shall offer you good amount of $409,000.00 USD, for your Kidney.....

Comments (till the day of this story)
S.Ghosh on Jan-25 : PM Modi Couldn"t Recover Money from Corporates,.. [2 comments]

Corporate captains helped Modi to get elected. Thus, Modi cannot go against them.

Anup on Dec-27 : PHOTOS: Nation remembers martyrs of 2001 Parlia.. [1 comments]

Is Ivarta on strike or doing a new deal ?
Binny on Feb-08 : Demonetisation Done Only to Help Modi, Associat.. [3 comments]

Maashaas Allaah! Big fishes like Mamataabaanu, Italian Soniaji and her mentally challenged Aulaad Raahulji, Bihaari ChaaraaChor Laaluji... list is endless. Wazir~e~Aaazan Modiji will round them up.
Binny on Dec-11 : Sonia, 70. Down memory lane [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! Sonia"s real sweetest memories are with the fellows at Cambridge/Oxford, where she waited on tables, borrowed money from them and instead of paying back borrowed money, she returned very personal favors! What else can be expected from a white girl with Western morale? Anything goes in West. Shubhaan Allaah!
Binny on Dec-10 : Manmohan Singh"s warning to Narendra Modi: Is d.. [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! The x~PM, who was a pet Totaa for SoniaJi and had his speech locked up and now this Manmohan Totaa has found his new freedom... so, he keeps on opening mouth and keeps on making silly comments against the best moves in India"s interest made by PM Modi. Looks this Sonia"s Totaa has become shameless.
Binny on Dec-08 : "BJP is using triple talaq to tarnish Muslims" [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! The real Islamic talaq is ~ when a woman hears triple talaq, from her husband, she takes up a whip and gives a triple Fataaq with the powerful whip blows to the bare bottom of thehusband... otherwise that talaq is Haraam! Allaah~Hu~Akbar!
Binny on Dec-08 : PHOTOS: Suspected militants loot another bank i.. [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! How it can a loot take place, when bank has armed guards? Don"t Jihaadis and bank people collaborate with one~another having mutual understanding? May Allaah save Hindostaan from Gaddaars.
Excel Loan on Dec-26 : PIX: 4 awesome hours onboard <em>INS Vikr.. [2 comments]

Are you in search of a legitimate loan? We offer loan all kinds to prospective individuals, company, cooperate bodies as well as organisations. If interested do get back to us via Email excelfinanceinvestor08@gmail.com
Jessica Cyrus on Dec-20 : Meet the real-life "Sleeping Beauty" who didn"t.. [3 comments]

The gifts baskets comprises of many items like Butter Chocolates, Roses, Gerberas, Amaryllis, Wines, Truffles, Praline Coffee, Red Pepper, Raspberry Jam, Smoked Salmon and many other products which makes every receiver happy. The Christmas hampers are designed with many assorted items which are meant for everyone and in France these items are deliv....
Binny on Dec-05 : Trump slams China for "military expansionism" i.. [1 comments]

Maashaa Allaah! Who, in his/her right mind will trust what Donald Trump says? Trump lost his credibility, if any he had, when he praised Pakistan, that has been a headache for America and still feasting on American aid dollars! Looks like Trump is ordered by All Merciful Allaah to govern American and lead the world! Allaah~Hu~Akbar!

Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I
India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory
Terms of Service | Join mailing list