HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

iVarta.com

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums

India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: .....read more in:

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 0 Comments     

These comments are about:

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            

- Thread over 

Current Threads

xyz at 05:59 Today : Open letter to Mr. Shahrukh Khan (SRK) [1178 comments]

suno, smriti irani the new hrd ,education minister is a bollywoodian personality in a bollywoodian remarriage wedlock with the educational qualifications of 12th pass. is it a jusitfied post that she is holding? answer srk. if you will not answer this question, who will? desh ke sath itna dhokha kyo?
 Other comments on this post
 xyz on Aug-23 : srk should not work in remakes of films. srk has lots of originality in him for lifetime original good works. classic films needs protection by way of educating people of the original inspirations of the films and the makings. srk as of today is not....
 sohan amar on Jun-25 : Dear respected shahrukh khan jb se hosh sambhala hai tb se mujhe life mai sirf aap se milna chahta hoon aur aap ke saath kam karna chahta hoon but aisa lagta hai ki is janm mai to impossible hai aap ke ghar ke chaker kat ke bhut aap ko dekhne ki kosh....
 Kazi Ariful Hasan on Jun-18 : I want to meet Shahrukh Khan. Becouse, i hope when he will listen ny name, he will choose me to meet him. My name is kazi ariful hasan and my mother called me sany. so, i hope , Shahrukh Khan will listen my name that name was my mother call me.
Mo on Monday : Is Modi"s China jibe a hint India will join Japan? [2 comments]

You want part of kashmir that is not yours,
Arunachal Pradesh, you want Tibet, you want to
Pump air into Pakazz, you want Taiwan, you want Phillipines islands,
Japanese islands ~ and after all this you believe that
You will have close friends at your border ?
 Mo on Monday : Don"t know whether to laugh or cry at Chink reaction.
After so much of pisssing that they are doing at border
With countless incursions, they expect india to be in 100 percent hug with them ?
tongue in cheek on Monday : "If a Muslim girl marries a Hindu boy..." [2 comments]

Muslim girls marrying a non~muslim! No chance. Muslim females have no contacts with males species other than their close relatives.
 hindu on Monday : The media still thinks of congress as their master hence trying to show Modi govt in poor light
hindu on Monday : No Place for Others in Areas with Over 40% Musl.. [2 comments]

Conversions by any means fair or foul~this is the language of muslims. What the yogi said is so very true
 tongue in cheek on Monday : The remaining 60 are if not others, then what!
hindu on Monday : 4000-year-old Stonehenge mystery solved? [1 comments]

if it was in India the ASI would credit the muslims even if they were not around then
tongue in cheek on Monday : After Kyoto "heritage tour", Modi in Tokyo for .. [1 comments]

Bose file became a forgotten entity. could have been fed to shredder as no significance, case closed!

Comments (till the day of this story)

India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory

Terms of Service | Join mailing list