HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums
Capt. Kalia: Remembering Kargil war hero
India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: When I spoke over the phone this morning to Dr N K Kalia (living in Saurabh Nagar, Palampur - 176061 in Himachal Pradesh), father of Martyr Capt Saurabh Kalia who was brutally tortured and murdered following his capture by Pakistani Army in Kargil War in May 1999, I was moved to inconsolable tears.Capt. Saurabh Kalia laid down his life in Kargil war at the prime age of 22; serving for a very short period of less than 5 months. His title to eternal fame and glory lies in the fact that he was the.....read more in: Capt. Kalia: Remembering Kargil war hero

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 41 Comments     
   3 comments were deleted because of unacceptable language or unacceptable user name...

These comments are about: Capt. Kalia: Remembering Kargil war hero

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            
53 Rahul salgokar on Jan-29 :

My full salute to Capt Kalia. we all must again raise our signature campaign & dharna outside paki consulate in delhi. those paki jawans must be punished by trial. We feel sorry for your pain capt kalia. but it will not be wasted. these barberic people must be made to pay for their crimes.
52 JAGANNATH .V. VERMA on Aug-15 :

MAIN SALUTE KARTA HOON CAPT.SAURABH KALIA KE BALIDAN KO DHANYA HAI APKE MATA PITA
51 paresh kumar borah on Jul-21 :

sir, you are a true lejends for us...i think you are a kind of milestone for us...which inspired us to became like you...you always remain alive in our heart...we always...remember your all contributions for the nations...sir hatsofff...

50 paresh kumar borah on Jul-21 :

sir, you are a true lejends for us...i think you are a kind of milestone for us...which inspired us to became like you...you always remain alive in our heart...we always...remember your all contributions for the nations...sir hatsofff...

49 satish tripathi on Jul-13 :

aap ne hamare desh ke liye jo kuch kiya hai usko hum shabd me bayaan nahi kar sakte aap amar hai aur hamare dil mein hai aap logo ko jab bhi hamare khoon ki jaroorat hogi hum apna khoon aapko denge kyon ki hum na sahi hamara khoon hi desh ki raksha me kam aa jayega
48 satish tripathi on Jul-13 :

aap ne hamare desh ke liye jo kuch kiya hai usko hum shabd me bayaan nahi kar sakte aap amar hai aur hamare dil mein hai
47 chetan on Apr-11 :

I don"t have the words which could describe the valour and courage
of capt. S.Kalia. But know I wonder whether your sacrifice for this godforsaken country is of any worth.
I think ppl here are so selfish and mean that they will not even relent politicizing a martyr for their purpose.
Things are forgotten very fast in this country....
capt. Kalia common man is too busy living his life......
Army should take over this country as the politicians(most of them) and the political establishment is corrupt and spineless.

46 Ankur on Apr-07 :

Feedback sent to Author: Capt.-Saurabh-Kalia:-Kargil-war-hero

We will never forget the great sacrifice of Saurabh Kalia. We salute him and request you to bring the facts to us in future also.
45 sushil rana on Feb-15 :

real hero
44 Shubham Suyal on Feb-06 :

a salute to you and all the soldiers who have fought and given their precious life to save BHARAT MATA
JAI HIND
43 hindu on Jan-29 :

capt kalia died for indians but congress keeps on sacrificing the soldiers by appeasing the muslims-look around people and see who is causing trouble
42 ASHISH SINGH on Jan-29 :

My name is ashish kumar singh did my b.tech from VIT ,vellore

I felt deeply grieved when i read your post. I was reading my facebook and suddenly ,this day i saw one little post by somebody on facebook about matyr Captain Saurabh Kalia ,flt lft ahuja and its member.
It really shocked me .We will never forget you and you will always be our source of inspiration with a pledge that if I get a chance to serve my nation in any field ,no matter what ever be the case ,i will fight against corruption .

I am thankful to author for sharing this information .

41 Patil Umesh Atmaram< on Nov-29 :

Sir We will like to see photographs of our brave Heroes (Capt. Kalia, Sq. Ldr.Ahuja and all their sathis). Please convey my regadrs to their family..... We can never forget them
40 Asim Rout on Nov-05 :

SIR,
First of all i humbly thank you for your valuable insight. I am deeply greived and shocked after reading this.
38 Bitter Truth on Dec-26 :

BB,
Good observation but unfortunately these politicians are frothing at their mouths after consuming the opium of secularism with a toxic mix of gandhism. They believe in asking the defenders of this nation in showing the other cheek.
But unfortunately these politicians (scumbags) ruthlessly siphon away the wealth of the nation to outside of our country with impunity and our PM is silent and dumb spectator.

BT
37 Bitter Truth on Dec-26 :

BB,
Good observation but unfortunately these politicians are frothing at their mouths after consuming the opium of secularism with a toxic mix of gandhism. They believe in asking the defenders of this nation in showing the other cheek.
But unfortunately these politicians (scumbags) ruthlessly siphon away the wealth of the nation to outside of our country with impunity and our PM is silent and dumb spectator.

BT
35 Bhamji Bhai. on Dec-26 :

FOR POLITICAL MILEAGE THE GOVT. OF INDIA AND RULING PARTY DOES NOT ALLOW THE NEWS OF SOME RIOTS( STARTED AFTER BURNING INNOCENT PEOPLE IN TRAIN) BUT DOES NOT HAVE TIME TO FOLLOW UP THE BARBERIC TORTUROUS DEALTH OF ONE OF ITS OWN FINEST SOLDIERS. THESE GOVT.PEOPLE EVEN DONT HAVE SHAME. THEY JUST IGNOR THE FACT THAT THEIR HIGH LIFE STYLE AND PEOPLE WELBEING ARE DEFENDED BY SUCH SELFLESS TROOPS OF INDIAN DEFENCE FORCES. ( ARMY,NAVY,AIRFORCE,BSF,ALL POLICE AND SECURITY AGENTS ) ...IN FACT THEY TALK NICELY WITH PAKISTANIS EVEN AFTER PAKISTANIS HUMILIATE THEM IN FOREIGN MINISTRY AND OTHER DEPARTMENTS. IT IS UNFORTUNATE FACT THAT THE PRESENT GOVT. AND MAYBE LATER ONES, SIMPLY DONT HAVE THE GUTTS OR WILL TO FOLLOW UP THE TASK TO BRING THE SAVAGE KILLERS OF KALIA BECOZ. THEIR OWN CHILDREN ARE ENJOYING HI-LIFE IN AND OUTSIDE INDIA ?
34 P.S. on Dec-26 :

While we enjoy our daily life,education,business and entertainment, we tend to forget what our brave soldiers sacrifice for us. Their familier too sacrifice their own children. However Capt.kalia"s torturous death seems to have failed to move our hearts. We cant imagine such a cruelty a human can do to another. See the comment No.33 below and know yoour enemies, know who we are dealing with. How long secularism will sheild our cowardice? I think General of Pak.army was directing the Mujaheddins torturing kalia and hence he too was aware of what was happening to Kalia. And yet,he was invited here in India to denounce us further.He dragged both the nation to war and should be court martialled, not entertained in Delhi. Along with others my heart too goes to Kalias and commend their steadfastness in the search for justice.Hope our govt. talking loudly of secularism and condemning hindus as Hindu Terror and Safron Terror should sum up the courage and demand a direct reply, openly, thru a press conference. That is the language the party understands. Such a small boy, treated in such a horrible manners by the people who call their faith as "Religon of Peace" is mockery of themselves. Weak and cowards dont have justice. They whin and cry and so does their govt.
33 Muslim on Sep-20 :

kaise maara tha Kaalia ko
32 rashmi on Sep-20 :

I can"t express my feelng of respect for great captain saurabh kalia in words. Am among dose common people of bharat desh who has deep regard n concern for these brave warriors n whenever i encounter these instances, i feel dat our greedy desires are to small to be taken care of.Am trying ma bst to do whatever i could do on my level fr this country .i"ll never let their scarifices go in vain.
With due regards,
JAI HIND
JAI BHARAT.

More Comment Pages: 1 2 3

Capt. Kalia: Remembering Kargil war hero - Thread over 

Current Threads

alex at 00:08 Today : Donald Trump Says he Won"t Attend White House C.. [2 comments]

Do you need to raise cash for health care costs or paying debts or in a state of financial breakdown? Wait! Consider selling your kidney as an Option. If you wish to sell your kidney today. Message us immediately.A kidney is bought for a maximum amount of $950,000.00, US Dollars. miot International hospital is currently buying healthy kidney.My nam....
 Other comments on this post
 moneylender on Friday : Are you in need of an urgent loan? such as personal loan,company loan,business loan,loan to pay depth,educational loan,any kind of loan you are looking for contact us now at emailmoneylender600@gmail.com
ibrahim on Friday : A prayer for Narendra Modi [31 comments]

Do you need a financial help? Are you in any financial crisis or do you need funds to start up your own business? Do you need funds to settle your debt or pay off your bills or start a good business? Do you have a low credit score and you are finding it hard to obtain capital services from local banks and other financial institutes? Here is yo....
 Mr Ibrahim mueen on Friday : Do you need Personal Finance?
Business Cash Finance?
Unsecured Finance
Fast and Simple Finance?
Quick Application Process?
Finance. Services Rendered include,
*Debt Consolidation Finance
*Business Finance Services
*Per....
 Allan on Oct-08 : WE GROW AND SUPPLY MARIJUANA STRAINS HYBRID, SATIVA AND INDICA LIKE GIRL SCOUT COOKIES, AK 47, WHITE WIDOW, LEMON, MANGO AND KHALIFA KUSH, SOUR OG, LEMON SKUNK, AMERICAN HASHISH, SOUR DIESEL CANNABIS OIL, BLACKBERRY KUSH OIL, RICK SIMPSON OIL, ....
 Dr Haji Terry on Jul-23 : Are you interested in selling your body parts kidney, 1/2 Liver, Testicles,Lung, and 30 grams of bone morrow for the sum of $800,000.00 cash hurry and contact us.My name is Dr Haji Terry, am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital.Our Hospital....
Pramod on Friday : Thoughts on Jati-Varna System [24 comments]

Hello

This is to inform the general public that healthy Kidney donors are needed from all blood groups by Manipal Hospital, each donor gets 1 crore 20 lakhs. Advance payment will be paid first to the donor before the operation will commence after which the balance will be paid after the completion of the operation. hurry now and contact us....
 Dr Hassan on Jan-24 : Do you want to donate your organ? We are here to help you with good cash to do anything you wish, Contact us if you are interested in donating your organ. Contact sathyahome2018@gmail.com call us or Whatsapp Number plus 918496850589
 Maxrunner Medical Re on Jan-19 : Hello Ladies and Gentlemen May the peace of the Lord be with you and your household as you read me.I want to use this medium to inform you that we are medicine manufacturing and medical research, development of deadly disease unmet and we are looking....
 Maxrunner Medical Re on Jan-19 : Hello Ladies and Gentlemen May the peace of the Lord be with you and your household as you read me.I want to use this medium to inform you that we are medicine manufacturing and medical research, development of deadly disease unmet and we are looking....
Fatima on Thursday : At 2.5 million, India tops list of pollution-li.. [4 comments]

Hello everyone i am Kumar i want to share a my story with you all i was in debt of 35 lacs and my life was in a bad stage i lost all i have gotten before so i made a decision that i want to sell my k1dney and i came online and met a lots of scammers and they took 2 lakh from me and still i could not sell my k1dney after a month i came back online a....
 colombia on Tuesday : COLOMBIA ASIA HOSPITAL is urgently in need for O plus ve and A plus ve kidney donor. If anyone
is willing to donate or buy kidney please contact us immediately and we shall offer
you $200,000.00 USD for your Kidney. If you are interested in....
Santosh on Thursday : Why Calls to Ban India"s Beloved Momo Will Neve.. [6 comments]

Hello everyone i am Kumar i want to share a my story with you all i was in debt of 35 lacs and my life was in a bad stage i lost all i have gotten before so i made a decision that i want to sell my k1dney and i came online and met a lots of scammers and they took 2 lakh from me and still i could not sell my k1dney after a month i came back online a....
 Raj on Thursday : 639525190Hello everyone i am Kumar i want to share a my story with you all i was in debt of 35 lacs and my life was in a bad stage i lost all i have gotten before so i made a decision that i want to sell my k1dney and i came online and met a lots of ....
 Sanjoy sen on Jan-09 :

GOOD NEWS,
This is to inform my fellow Indian"s how happy i am today meeting a reliable doctor Mr Pramod, i first saw a testimony of one Mr. Rakish Mohandra
of how the doctor put a smile on his face by buying a kidney with awesome ....
 Dr Haji Terry on Jul-23 : Are you interested in selling your body parts kidney, 1/2 Liver, Testicles,Lung, and 30 grams of bone morrow for the sum of $800,000.00 cash hurry and contact us.My name is Dr Haji Terry, am a Nephrologist in the kidney National hospital.Our Hospital....
Pramod on Feb-19 : Won"t Settle for Slogans Like "Indians for Indi.. [28 comments]

Hello

This is to inform the general public that healthy Kidney donors are needed from all blood groups by Manipal Hospital, each donor gets 1 crore 20 lakhs. Advance payment will be paid first to the donor before the operation will commence after which the balance will be paid after the completion of the operation. hurry now and contact us....
 Apple fun on Feb-09 :
Hello guys !
This is a general notice only for the willing and desired ones.
Here it is . The trend is on , the internet is hot and people are looking forward to earn money but don"t know how or what to do, well it alright . Because the....
 ibrahim on Feb-06 :
Do you need Personal Finance?
Business Cash Finance?
Unsecured Finance
Fast and Simple Finance?
Quick Application Process?
Finance. Services Rendered include,
*Debt Consolidation Finance
*Business Finance Services
 Dr Donald on Feb-05 : We are urgently in need of kidney donor in a very good health condition for the sum of $470,000,00 and we will take properly care of the donor doling the whole process, here you can contact us via email address ahospital661@gmail.com or phone number~....

Comments (till the day of this story)
hindu on Jan-21 : Time to Modi-fy India [3 comments]

DA well said . Hope the ignorant and head buried in sand type people understand .
Mark on Mar-03 : The Dream of Vishnu: Nothingness? [1 comments]

This is good article for the people who like to take it to the extreme who think god will everyone and therefore like to sit like lazy or for those who think that every thing is unreal and thereffore there acts are also unreal, therefore sit in one place and smoke marjuana. Great article btw..
S.Ghosh on Feb-23 : Kashmiri Pandits: A Forsaken Minority [7 comments]

Hindus fought always for hundreds of years. Persians were defeated within 10 years. But Muslims were stopped in Afghanistan and West pakistan in 7th century, and were driven back by Deva Pal of Pal synasty beyond Afghanistan in 8th century. In 9th century Mahmood invaded but could not go beyond Mathura and had to go back. In 11th century Gauris inv....
hindu on Mar-26 : Promoting Indian culture & minority appe.. [6 comments]

have a look at the conditions of some temples in pakistan- hope hindu religious bodies take note and upgrade and maintain the structures for worship by hindus in pakistan
http://hindutemplespakistan.blogspot.com.au/
hindu on Dec-16 : Vedic Science and Knowledge Yoga [2 comments]

parrallel to hindus in india www.livescience.com/17498-democracy-decisions-ignorance.html
common sense on Nov-04 : Suicide of Superpower: Will US Survive 2025? [2 comments]

Usual rant of prophets of doom!
030201kishankb on Oct-20 : Koenraad Elst: Mistaken Identity? [17 comments]

This is an excellent article deciphering errors introduced by western scholars who lack understanding of Indian culture and traditions. Ancient Indian sciences turned dormant as India was colonized first by Muslim (950 – 1857) and then by Europeans (1857 – 1947).

The colonizers and proselytizers are two strands of Judaic religious teachin....
Anup on Oct-03 : Lies and Men of God "Proselytizers" - Part I [1 comments]

Is there any non-Christian senator in America?
Abramic religions are nothing but religious imperialisms.
g kapuria on Sep-17 : Gujarat riots & "secular" Galahads of justice! [1 comments]

Well written. But it also needs to be more direct. If the goal is to point fingers are the secularists, do point fingers. Name those secularists, and write about their misdeeds, and analyze their bias. Then it will be effective.
mo on Oct-04 : Formula for Successful Developed Nation [1 comments]

no

Capt. Kalia: Remembering Kargil war hero
India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory
Terms of Service | Join mailing list