HOME | News | Blogs | Forum | Classifieds | Real Estate | Yellowpages | Jobs | Contact us

Classifieds, Jobs, Yellow Pages, Real Estate, Blogs, Forums
33 Crore Gods of Hindus - Part I
India Forum: Comments, Opinion - Information Resource
News Summary: Hindus are often attacked for being ignorant as they practice idolatry. Idols in Hindu religion are of various shapes and represent various creatures including humans. The basic concept of Idolatry, as seems to be practiced by Hindus, reflects creation of idols and images, establishing them in temples and home and performing proper worships towards it. Obviously, the interpretation of non-believers is that it is stupidity to bow before stones and paintings. Islam goes ahead to describe this as C.....read more in: 33 Crore Gods of Hindus - Part I

Add your comments here. We have kept it Simple! No login required, but you must follow the rules below

Name      

• Use PROPER/VALID names: Comments with names like "ABCD", ".." are deleted.
  • Use SAME name EYERY TIME you post. Different named posts by same person (tracked by IPaddress) are deleted.
  • Spammers: Don’t waste your time here. Comments copntaining Commercial/SPAM/Ad words are not listed.
  • Comments containing Website URL will be listed ONLY after review by our Editors (it may take few hours for the review)
  • Comments that include profanity or personal attacks or other inappropriate comments or material not following our Guidelines are deleted from the site. Report Abuse

Comments
        Total 18 Comments     
   3 comments were deleted because of unacceptable language or unacceptable user name...

These comments are about: 33 Crore Gods of Hindus - Part I

SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

SrnoComment on Current Thread            
30 Satyajit parhi on Apr-21 :

Yes! there are 33 crore gods of hindu but there are trhee main gods BRAMHA,VISHNU,SHIV SHANKAR. BHAGWAT GITA is a HOLY BOOK of HINDUS. there are SHLOKAS written in it. we should always pray GOD.
29 NavinP on Apr-14 :

@ S GHOSH – Even observing the general English definition of God is conceived as the Supreme Being and principal object of faith. When you refer to this Supreme Being we are mentioning it as Godhead, so that there is no confusion with other devtas. GOD can only be ONE and He is Supreme and ALL powerful and all Pervading. Of course the realization of God can be in understood different stages
Krsna and the Supreme Personality of Godhead are identical. Therefore Lord Krsna is referred to as "Bhagavan" throughout the Gita. Bhagavan is the ultimate in the Absolute Truth. Absolute Truth is realized in three phases of understanding, namely Brahman or the impersonal all~pervasive spirit Paramatma, or the localized aspect of the Supreme within the heart of all living entities and Bhagavan, or the Supreme Personality of Godhead, Lord Krsna. In the Srimad~Bhagavatam this conception of the Absolute Truth is explained thus

vadanti tat tattva~vidas tattvam yaj jnanam advayam
brahmeti paramatmeti bhagavan iti sabdyate

"The Absolute Truth is realized in three phases of understanding by the knower of the Absolute Truth, and all of them are identical. Such phases of the Absolute Truth are expressed as Brahman, Paramatma, and Bhagavan." Bhag. 1.2.11 These three divine aspects can be explained by the example of the sun, which also has three different aspects, namely the sunshine, the sun"s surface and the sun planet itself. One who studies the sunshine only is the preliminary student. One who understands the sun"s surface is further advanced. And one who can enter into the sun planet is the highest. Ordinary students who are satisfied by simply understanding the sunshine~~its universal pervasiveness and the glaring effulgence of its impersonal nature~~may be compared to those who can realize only the Brahman feature of the Absolute Truth. The student who has advanced still further can know the sun disc, which is compared to knowledge of the Paramatma feature of the Absolute Truth. And the student who can enter into the heart of the sun planet is compared to those who realize the personal features of the Supreme Absolute Truth. Therefore, the bhaktas, or the transcendentalists who have realized the Bhagavan feature of the Absolute Truth, are the topmost transcendentalists, although all students who are engaged in the study of the Absolute Truth are engaged in the same subject matter. The sunshine, the sun disc and the inner affairs of the sun planet cannot be separated from one another, and yet the students of the three different phases are not in the same category.
The Sanskrit word bhagavan is explained by the great authority, Parasara Muni, the father of Vyasadeva. The Supreme Personality who possesses all riches, all strength, all fame, all beauty, all knowledge and all renunciation is called Bhagavan. There are many persons who are very rich, very powerful, very beautiful, very famous, very learned, and very much detached, but no one can claim that he possesses all riches, all strength, etc., entirely. Only Krsna can claim this because He is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. No living entity, including Brahma, Lord Siva, or Narayana, can possess opulences as fully as Krsna. Therefore it is concluded in the Brahma~samhita by Lord Brahma himself that Lord Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead. No one is equal to or above Him. He is the primeval Lord, or Bhagavan, known as Govinda, and He is the supreme cause of all causes.

isvarah paramah krsnah sac~cid~ananda~vigrahah
anadir adir govindah sarva~karana~karanam

"There are many personalities possessing the qualities of Bhagavan, but Krsna is the supreme because none can excel Him. He is the Supreme Person, and His body is eternal, full of knowledge and bliss. He is the primeval Lord Govinda and the cause of all causes." Brahma~samhita 5.1
In the Bhagavatam also there is a list of many incarnations of the Supreme Personality of Godhead, but Krsna is described as the original Personality of Godhead, from whom many, many incarnations and Personalities of Godhead expand

ete camsa~kalah pumsah krsnas tu bhagavan svayam
indrari~vyakulam lokam mrdayanti yuge yuge

"All the lists of the incarnations of Godhead submitted herewith are either plenary expansions or parts of the plenary expansions of the Supreme Godhead, but Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead Himself." Bhag. 1.3.28
Therefore, Krsna is the original Supreme Personality of Godhead, the Absolute Truth, the source of both the Supersoul and the impersonal Brahman.

28 S.Ghosh on Apr-13 :

There is no such thing called God head.
The ONE in the Vedas and Upanishad is Brahman, and Krishna is the abode of Brahman in bhagwatgita.

27 Navin P on Apr-13 :

@S Ghosh ~ Can you please explain what/Who is the ONE being referred to in RIG veda . That ONE is a Person, and that SUPREME Personality of GODHEAD is KRISHNA ...the Bhagavat Purana reference herein is given as ete camsa~kalah pumsah
krsnas tu bhagavan svayam
indrari~vyakulam lokam
mrdayanti yuge yuge All of the above~mentioned incarnations are either plenary portions or portions of the plenary portions of the Lord, but Lord Sri Krsna is the original Personality of Godhead. All of them appear on planets whenever there is a disturbance created by the atheists. The Lord incarnates to protect the theists.

Krishna mentions in Bhagavad Gita vedais ca sarvair aham eva vedyo
vedanta~krid veda~vid eva caham
I am seated in everyone"s heart, and from Me come remembrance, knowledge and forgetfulness. By all the Vedas, I am to be known. Indeed, I am the compiler of Vedanta, and I am the knower of the Vedas.
The purpose of Vedas is to know and Understand about Krishna

An authority such as vedvyas has himself actuallly after compiling so may scriptures has given the final Nectarine instruction of Glorifying Krishna as the Supreme Being and He explains this in depth in Srimad Bhagavatam which was compiled on instruction of his Guru Sri Narad Muni

In all other scriptures of Different religions the common concept is same… About ONE GOD. We know him and understand him in Different names but his original personality is KRISHNA ...Krishnas tu bhagavan syavam ....and the SUPREME LORD Krishna has been existing since Time Immemorial .... sri~bhagavan uvaca
imam vivasvate yogam
proktavan aham avyayam
vivasvan manave praha
manur iksvakave "bravit The Blessed Lord said I instructed this imperishable science of yoga to the sun~god, Vivasvan, and Vivasvan instructed it to Manu, the father of mankind, and Manu in turn instructed it to Iksvaku...How is it possible that Krishna instructed the Gita to Arjuna around 5000 years ago. Then How could he have spoken to Sun GOD million years much earlier ...that is because the SUPREME LORD appears in many Yugas in different forms according to Time place and Circumstances gives living entities the DIVINE Knowledge ..some understand him in Brahman feature and some as parmatma and some in Bhagavan But personal feature is Best as avyakta hi gatir duhkham Lord Himself mentions …For those whose minds are attached to the unmanifested, impersonal feature of the Supreme, advancement is very troublesome. Different religions worship same concept of Lord but because they worship in Impersonal form it is a complicated Path . So the Best path is to perform Bhakti of SUPREME LORD in the mood of HIS servant ... jivera svarup hoye kirshnera nitya das …dasanu das "It is the living entity"s constitutional position to be an eternal servant of Krishna because he is the marginal energy of Krishna and a manifestation simultaneously one with and different from the Lord, like a molecular particle of sunshine or fire.

26 S.Ghosh on Oct-14 :

"person can devote to Lord through idols"

You have never read Bhagwat Gita or Upanishad or Vedas. Do not lie.

Deva and Devis are not Gods or Godesses. They were created by the Brahman through his various manifestations. read Puranas and Rig veda.

22 Anand Mishra on Jul-05 :

There are many reference in Bhagwat Puran which Krsna communicated to Uddhav Ji. He said person can devote to Lord through idols and also he can perform devotion in Mind.

Reference will be provided if required.
21 S.Ghosh on Feb-04 :

Chanchal Malabya:

Please read the Vedas, Upanishads and Bhagwat Gita before you write anything about Hinduism.

It is clear from your writing that you never read any of these books, but you are just writing about your own ideas.

20 S.Ghosh on Feb-04 :

Kadamba Krishna Das:
Which Atharva Veda you are talking about. Vedas were written several thousand years before Krishna had arrived.

If you read Rig Veda, you can see what you wrote is false.

It is written clearly in the Rig Veda that "In the beginning when there was no light or darness, no water or sky, no existence or non-existence, The ONE was meditating. Out of his meditation came out love, the first creation. All other deva and Devis came after the ONE".

In the Rig Veda there is no Shiva, who came from Puran. There is no mention about Shiva in any of the Vedas, Upanishads or Bhagwat Gita. There is a mention of Rudra who does not fit at all with the description of Shiva. Rudra has a son Marut. Shiva has two sons and two daughters.

In the Rig Veda, Saraswati was mentioned but there was no Laxmi, Kartik, Ganesh or Parvati at all; they all came from the Purans.

"In the Vedas, some parts say that Brahma created everything. Some parts say it all began with Siva while still others say the devatas and demigods and goddesses created everything"
19 S.Ghosh on Feb-04 :

Hindus are ignorant. They do not read their most important holy books at all.

Even Gandhi never read any.

18 S.Ghosh on Feb-04 :

"we have many copies of Quran, Bible and other religious books, all manifestations of same God"

No, the concept of The God is different in Judaist religions ( Jew, Christian, Islam).

Abrahamic- Judaist tradition is that of a Jealous God (Exodus 34:14) who is unforgiving (Joshua 24:19), provoking genocides of the non-Jews (Samuel 15:2-3; Numbers 31:15-19), and a very violent god (Exodus 15:3; Jeremiah 19:9).

Under God"s direction, Moses" army defeats the Midianites. They kill all the adult males, but take the women and children captive. When Moses learns that they left some live, he angrily says: "Have you saved all the women alive? Kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him. But all the women children, that have not known a man by lying with him, keep alive for yourselves." So they went back and did as Moses (and presumably God) instructed, killing everyone except for the virgins. In this way they got 32,000 virgins -- Wow! (Even God gets some of the booty -- including the virgins.) Numbers 31:1-54

Gods instruction to Saul: “ ... go and smite Amalek, and utterly destroy all that they have, and spare them not; but slay both man and woman, infant and suckling, ox and sheep, camel and ass.” (1 Samuel 15:2-3)

David: “Wherefore David arose and went, he and his men, and slew of the Philistines two hundred men; and David brought their foreskins, and they gave them in full tale to the king, that he might be the king"s son in law. And Saul gave him Michel his daughter to wife.” (1 Samuel 18:27).

That god is also violently racist: “The LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.”(Deuteronomy 7:6). “And I will cause them to eat the flesh of their sons and the flesh of their daughters, and they shall eat every one the flesh of his friend.” (Jeremiah 19:9).

Those who say Iswar Allah Tere Nam, they have not read the books of Judaism or Hinduism.

The author has expressed his own opinion, but he has never quoted anything from our holy books. Because I suspect the author is an India, not a Bharatiya. He does not know Veda, Upanishads or Bhagwat Gita.

17 Kadamba Krishna Das on Feb-04 :

The King of all knowledge and The Most Confidential knowledge:Krishna is the supreme personality of Godhead

Krsna is the Supreme God and the rest are all demigods. The 30 million devatas are Lord Krsna"s servants and devotees. There is no need of worshipping the demigods, because everything is complete in Krsna.

The prime necessities of life are following dharma(religion), accumulation of wealth, attaining mundane desires and going back to Godhead. Only the first three out of these four necessities are provided by the demigods in a very less proportion. And that too is granted to them by Lord Krsna. But all four can be given completely by Lord Krsna only. Especially, liberation can be given only by Lord Krsna. Worshipping demigods is not in line with the scriptures. Furthermore, even if we go to the heavenly planets, we need
to again take birth in this miserable world. To get out of the miseries of this material world namely birth, death, old age and disease, the only way is to surrender to Krsna. 

Lord Krsna is the Supreme Personality of Godhead as said in the Vedas, Puranas, Itihasas and Upanisads: 
 Atharva Veda: Gopala Tapani Upanisad 1.1.
Sac-cid-ananda-rupaya
krsnayaklista karine 
namo vedanta vedyaya 
gurave buddhi-saksine

"I offer my respectful obeisances at the feet of Sri Krsna who is eternal, full of knowledge and bliss, who is the subject matter of the Vedanta, who is the absolute cause of creation, maintenance and destruction, who destroys the five types of miseries of his devotees, who is our spiritual master and the source of our intelligence." 

Gopala Tapani Upanisad 1.3.
Krsno vai paramam advaitam. 
"Only Lord Krsna is the Supreme God"

Gopala Tapani Upanisad 1.21. 
Eko vasi sarvagah Krsna idhya
"Lord Krsna is the Supersoul, the absolute truth, all pervading, with no equal or superior."

Eko"pi san bahudha yo"vabhati
"Lord Krsna is unlimited and not under the jurisdiction of time and space."

Yatravathirnam Krsnahkhyam param brahma narakruti

"The Vedas proclaim only one Absolute truth. His name is Krsna"

Gopala Tapani Upanisad 1.24.

yo brahmanam vidhadhati purvam
yo vidyas tasmai gapayati sma krsnah
"In the beginning Krsna revealed the vedas and instructed Brahma in the vedic knowledge."

The Padma Purana says,
"Nama cintamani Krsnas."
"The crown jewel of all names is the name of Krsna".

Atharva Veda: Gopala Tapani Upanisad state:

Brahmanyo devakiputra: Devaki"s son Krsna is the Supreme God.

Sac-cid-ananda-rupayah Krsnah: Krsna has an eternal and blissful form.

No Need of worshipping other devatas if we worship Krsna:

Bhagavatam 4.31.14: When we water the root of a tree, the stem, branches and all leaves get nourished. Also, when we take food for the stomach, the senses and all parts of the body get nourished. Similarly, by worshipping Acyuta all his parts like the demigods are satisfied.

Bhagavatam 11.5.41: Anyone who has completely surrendered unto Mukunda,  giving up all other duties is no longer a debtor, nor is he obliged to anyone -- not the demigods, nor the sages, nor the people in general, nor kinsmen, nor humanity, nor forefathers. 

Bhagavatam 10.14.58: For those who have accepted the boat of the lotus feet of the Lord, who is the shelter of the cosmic manifestation and is famous as Murari, the enemy of the Mura demon, the ocean of the material world is  like the water contained in a calf"s hoof-print. Their goal is param-padam, the place where there is no material miseries, not the place where there is danger at every step. 

Also, the Bhagavatam states,
Krsnas tu Bhagavan svayam.  "Krsna alone is the Supreme God."

Krsna has a name called Asamaurdhva meaning one who has no equal or superior.

In the Vedas, some parts say that Brahma created everything. Some parts say it all began with Siva while still others say the devatas and demigods and goddesses created everything. But if we go deep into the Vedas, it is said that only Narayana was there before the creation. There were no Shiva, brahma, fire moon or the sun. By creating and enjoying everything, Krsna is proved to be present as the only personality to be present in the beginning and therefore the names mentioned in the beginning of the devatas were actually indicating Krsna as per the Itihasas. 

Atharava Veda, Narayanopanisad: 
Eko vai narayana asi na brahma na isano nabhoagni samela neme thyavaprithvi na nakshatrani na surya. sa ekaki na rameda thasya thyanath. satasya yatra santokai. kriyamanostakadhi samnjaka stuthi sthomalu sthomam ucyate. 

"In the beginning, there was only Narayana. There was no Brahma, Siva, fire, moon or sun. Krsna, the cr....
16 Kadamba Krishna Das on Feb-04 :

Who am I?

Everyone tell their name if asked who are they. If "I" was the name then for any marriage or events I can send a note with my name on it instead of going there,  isn"t it? Therefore its clear that I am not a name.  My body responds to the calling of my name. After I go out of the body, my body does not move, it cannot feel the sense of touch, it does not respond if called.  So, I am not this body.

As I am inside the body of a human I call myself as a human. An animal calls itself an animal. The difference between a human and animal is that a human body  grows upwards whereas the animal"s body grows sideways. Even if I present as human, devata or animal, I am not a body. Where was I before birth? Me, my mother or father do not know. We were born from mother"s womb. We will disappear one day. After I leave this body, it is not going to function anymore, even if it is called by name. Then who made me function in this body?

In our practical life, we might have seen this. Someone got a diseased body and was taken to the hospital. But, he had passed away. When the person was being taken   to the hospital, the people say, "He was taken". But, after He has died and brought back, they say, "the body was brought". From this point, we can see that this body functions as long as "I" am present. When "I" am not present, this is only dead corpse. 

If I beat or burn my mother or father, I would be punished or placed in jail. Whereas if I burn their bodies after they pass away, I will be appreciated for doing my duty. The government also sanctions this matter. But, if I burn them alive, I will end up in jail.

I say like this: I am a baby when I am born and then I am a child and then a young boy and then a youth and then an adult and then an old man. Body changes, but I don"t change. I am that which does not change. 

We shall see this in another angle: I am a son to my parents, I am a brother to brother, I am husband to my wife and a wife to my husband, I am a parent to my child and I am a grandparent to my grandchildren and so on... "I" am not anything mentioned here. These relations are related to my body only.   "I" refer to something different than "mine". For instance, I received a flower garland; I will say it is my garland. I only received the garland and it does not mean that the garland and me are same. 

Similarly I call mother, father, brother, husband, wife, son, daughter as my relatives and not that "I" am the relative. It is clear that I am not different to this.  Also I tell it"s my eye, ears, nose, hands, leg and body and I do not tell  that "I" am eyes or ears and so on.. All these are mine but I am not them. 

No one says, I am a head or I am a mouth or body. We only say it is my head and my nose and my mouth. We say, "My head is paining", but we don"t say "I am headache".

Next, I am not mind or intelligence. If mind and intelligence come from the brain, then after my passing away from this body, why does the brain no respond to  a call or hit? Therefore I am not mind also. Brain does not have intelligence or knowledge. Only when I am present in the body, it appears that the brain is intelligent.  From childhood, we go to school to get worldly knowledge. But in schools or colleges, we are not getting to know "who we are". It appears none has got complete knowledge even through education from childhood. 

The above-mentioned points have not yet told who are we or what we"re supposed to do. I am this body, I am a language, a relative in my family, a person of this caste or a citizen of this country is all the designations given by the worldly people. The body really is used to get happiness. When I am not present in it, it does not experience happiness or distress. 

To know the real knowledge of myself, the 4 Vedas, 2 itihasas, 108 Upanishads, 18 puranas are the literatures available. In that, the most holy Bhagavad Gita and Srimad Bhagavatam are available in a detailed way to understand clearly. If we follow the instructions given in these scriptures, we can get the topmost bliss. 

Brief explanation on "Who am I":
Who am I, means a soul inside this body. 

I am a soul, no one is learning or discussing who they are. Even after many days of training, it is difficult to understand that we are souls. But if we associate with pure devotees, we will soon realize that we are individual spirit souls. 

What is the soul? The living entity (soul) is above this material world, eternal, full of knowledge, indestructible, unchangeable. Soul is full of knowledge and immortal. But, the body takes birth, grows, gives by-products, lives for some time, dwindles and dies. Therefore it undergoes six changes and hence it is dull matter, without any knowledge and destructible. 

The spirit soul cannot be drowned in water, burned by fire, withered by wind or destroyed....
15 Adhrit on Dec-26 :

You have written just so well. I loved this article. It can be an eye opener for many...
14 daniel on Oct-17 :

refer the below blog for complete text in the verses.
http://comparative-religion-points.blogspot.com

no religion allows idol worship in these reference points.

(7) Oneness of God & Prohibition of Idol Worship:- VEDA: Yajur Veda 32:3, 40:8-9; Rig Veda 1:164:46, 6:45:16; UPANISHAD: Khandogya: 6:2:1, Shwetashvatara 6:9, 4:20; GEETA: 7:20, 10:3; BRAHMA SUTRA; //BIBLE: Leviticus 26:1; Exodus 20:4; //QURAN: 2:163, 2:255, 4:171, 7:191, 16:20, 25:3, 112:1-4.
13 kd gupta on Mar-01 :

Pl name the reference for 33 crore gods of Hindus .

33 Crore Gods of Hindus - Part I - Thread over 

Current Threads

Salesman at 20:02 Today : Narendra Modi as Prime Minister - Part I [325 comments]

This Ivarta forum has become a best bulletin board to place personal advertisements. God bless Ivarta moderators!
 Other comments on this post
 forsdocuments85 on Mar-16 : Buy Genuine And Registered Ielts / Toefl / Gre / Gmat without taking exams Skype in.forsdocuments85

SUCHISMITA RAHA on Feb-26 : Very sadly to write down this about not able exchange my old notes in RBI for during my India visit this jan 2017~ feb 2017 duration. First of all a huge rules of RBI for changing our few amount of notes, which must be passed by custom clearance. Why....
 mukund vaze on Dec-19 : on line ppayments by pos mmachines wpallets etc involves heavy taxes to uusers a small shpop kdeeper have to pay rs 1000 if he ccollected 5000 daily by aTM crads
this is not aaffordable.please make all ppayments free of cost
so that ppeople ....
DrRichardD on Mar-08 : Thoughts on Jati-Varna System [13 comments]

We are urgently in need of kidney donors for the sum of $409,000.00, Contact us now on email for more details.WHATS APP MESSAGE ONLY plus 917411484388
PHONE CALL plus 917411484388
drrichard803@gmail.com
We are located in India
Dr. Richard D
 Brete Pete on Feb-28 : ATTN
THIS MESSAGE IS PARTICULARLY FOR THOSE IN NEED OF THE CANNABIS OIL.PLEASE GET IN TOUCH

Our Cannabis Oil is Pure and potent.Never watered down or diluted,just 100 pure cannabis oil extracted from top quality marijuana grown by us and....
Brete Pete on Feb-28 : Who will clean garbage at Ashram? [2 comments]

ATTN
THIS MESSAGE IS PARTICULARLY FOR THOSE IN NEED OF THE CANNABIS OIL.PLEASE GET IN TOUCH

Our Cannabis Oil is Pure and potent.Never watered down or diluted,just 100 pure cannabis oil extracted from top quality marijuana grown by us and other professional cultivators in California,laboratory tested,then offered

freely here o....
Brete Pete on Feb-28 : Nava-Ratri-Celebration or Exhibitionism? [10 comments]

ATTN

Our Cannabis Oil is Pure and potent.Never watered down or diluted,just 100 pure cannabis oil extracted from top quality marijuana grown by us and other professional cultivators in California,laboratory tested,then offered

freely here o....
 katherine on Oct-22 : Reflect the beam of your love into the lives of your dear ones by sending them these stunning arrangements of Flowers. Send Flowers to Paris through various online stores for your dear ones for whom you really care.
 Mo on Jun-10 : Good article. Introspection is needed. But will it reach those who are bound to hurt and trouble the next woman they find ?
Brete Pete on Feb-28 : NYT corrects Modi editorial blunders [8 comments]

ATTN

freely here o....
 cakenchocolates1 on Feb-07 : More people now-a-days prefer online shopping over conventional shopping. An e-commerce facility has opened a new pathway through different online stores online stores. These kinds of online transactions are very safe, secure and confidential. Delive....
Brete Pete on Feb-28 : A prayer for Narendra Modi [18 comments]

ATTN

freely here o....
 Prasanta Roy on Jan-24 : Send this classic collection of exotic flowers to the dear ones who would rejoice the gifts which are especially delivered from the bottom of one"s heart. Flowers are the ultimate gifts which are gifted only to please the close friends and co~relativ....
 Saibal Roy on Feb-11 : Valentine"s Day marks the occasion where love flows in the air and adds a spark in the heart of your love. During this day every lover has an urge to Send Valentine"s Day Cakes to India, so that in India every girl gets an opportunity to enjoy this m....
 Anik Roy on May-06 : Tryout something unique and special by presenting Flowers and Gifts on mother"s day that represents the message of your soul. Send Mother"s Day Flowers to Japan and appreciate your mother for the special feelings that she has brought to your life. Or....

Comments (till the day of this story)
S.Ghosh on Nov-05 : A prayer for Narendra Modi [18 comments]

Yes, you pray for Modi, because his days are numbered.

What has he done during the few months apart from giving away all mines oil and gas fields to his friends of the business community?

cakenchocolates1 on Feb-07 : NYT corrects Modi editorial blunders [8 comments]

More people now-a-days prefer online shopping over conventional shopping. An e-commerce facility has opened a new pathway through different online stores online stores. These kinds of online transactions are very safe, secure and confidential. Deliver Chocolates online worldwide and spread unlimited love and affection.
josoft technologie on Sep-04 : Thoughts on Jati-Varna System [13 comments]

Josoft Technologies provides a mixed pool of services to clients looking to outsource their Data Entry and Document Conversion requirements to India for quality deliverable"s at low costs. Our competent and dedicated team of specialists has been providing clients with services in the areas of outsourcing data entry, data digitization and offshore d....
katherine on Oct-22 : Nava-Ratri-Celebration or Exhibitionism? [10 comments]

Reflect the beam of your love into the lives of your dear ones by sending them these stunning arrangements of Flowers. Send Flowers to Paris through various online stores for your dear ones for whom you really care.
030201kishankb on Apr-22 : Maya and Lila: Origin of Universe [6 comments]

Life can be reduced to a 20 watt fountain of energy.

Has anyone of you heard of or read the book called Biocentrism?

Biocentrism: How Life and Consciousness are the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe by Robert Lanza, Bob Berman

http://www.robertlanzabiocentrism.com/life-is-forever/

A brief des....
Rajkumar Gupta on Mar-29 : Osho - The Exaggerated Soul [2 comments]

Avalet Technology is an Indian manufacturer of various range of Access Control, CCTV Camera, Time Attendance, Metal Detector and All Type of Security products. From design and manufacture to maintenance and support, Avalet Technology provides a total solution to meet the unique needs of today"s organizations.

Mo on Jul-03 : The Two Stages of Devotion [1 comments]

Nice article. Thanks Nitin.
Mo on Jul-03 : The Two Ways of Performing Action [1 comments]

Nice article.
John on Aug-29 : Why minority reservations in secular nation? [6 comments]

Does minority quota reservations make any sense, the way it has been implemented, even for a temporary time? People, who are economically disadvantaged (regardless of caste, religious following) need help until they are brought up and then it must stop afterwords. However, quota should never qualify, if basic qualification do not meet. Example: Giv....
hindu on Jan-21 : Time to Modi-fy India [2 comments]

DA well said . Hope the ignorant and head buried in sand type people understand .

33 Crore Gods of Hindus - Part I
India Forum: Comments, Opinion, - Information Resource

Copyright and Disclaimer:
The views expressed in this forum are of the People/Visitors/Authors who post them and not of this website. The author is solely responsible for the contents of the Posts/Views/Opinions on this Discussion Board, Forums. This website does not represent or endorse the accuracy, completeness or reliability of any opinion, statement, appeal, advice or any other information in the Forum Posts. Our readers are free to forward this forum page URL to anyone. This forum posts may NOT be transmitted or distributed by others in any manner whatsoever (other than forwarding or web listing page URL) without the prior permission from this website.

India Varta iVarta.com

Visit iVarta.com for Classifieds, Yellow Pages, and Business Networking 

Free Classified and Yellowpages Listing
Americas Best Classified and Yellowpage Search Engine
Post Asia UK Canada America USA and India classifieds FREE
Reach Worldwide Community by listing your posting at iVarta Open Directory
Terms of Service | Join mailing list